GT6 Division 4 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    People obviously run wide when they make a mistake. The thing to watch out for is taking advantage such as completing an overtake or avoiding one.
    If you feel at the end of the race that someone has been exceeding track limits for advantage, save the replay and protest it.
    Also, I believe it is 2 wheels on the ripple strip
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Anybody straying outside the track boundaries to pass another competitor will be issued a 25 second penalty. Repeated running outside track limits will also be rewarded with a 25 second penalty.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    jono last nite said blacktop but either way I'll be aiming for blacktop
  4. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Its always been the black top unless there is a ripple strip, in which case you must keep at least two wheels on the ripple strip.
  5. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    @incey I have a replay with you and arakasi in it
    arakasi- likes this.
  6. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i'll have to talk online when you are on about grabbing the files. Have you seen the finish?
  7. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    The ripple strip is considered part of the track
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @mmm_homebrew Unfortunately we have a family medical emergency to deal with at the moment so I won't be racing tomorrow night. Please arrange for someone to collect the race times, lap times, pole winner and any DSCs for me and I will catch up with it all in a few days. Enjoy the racing fellas and I hope to catch up again soon.:thumbsup:
  9. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Hope everything goes well emmo.
  10. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    sorry to hear of troubles m8, wishing for a speedy recovery. hope to see you soon
  11. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    im also out due to an ankle injury sorry lads but i think my season is over :(
  12. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    sorry to see you out cptn, :(
    Well, numbers were down a little tonight but the racing was still close and fun. Incey qualified first with a 2.08.681 grid line up seen Incey, arakasi, 'moon, easy, 'skippy, cyber, nissan and me. race finish and fastest lap times were,
    incey 47.40.778 fl 2.05.223
    arakasi 47.48.430 fl 2.05.558
    'moon 47.48.532 fl 2.06.456
    'skippy 47.54.389 fl 2.06.326
    easy 48.29.956 fl 2.06.729
    'brew 48.40.726 fl 2.08.206
    'rb30 48.40.845 fl 2.06.146
    cyber 48.41.917 fl 2.06.187
    arakasi- and emmo46 like this.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Had a good race tonite...actually thought moon was gonna get past but after some good challenging after the tyre change he dropped back a bit to battle with arakasi. My fuel situation became precarious in the second last lap and I didn't have any idea how to preserve it so just didn't go over 6k revs. Seemed to work coz I made it over the line on fumes. Can't understand how practice was so different to race, I put an extra litre in than practice and it wasn't enough. Anyway I am fortunate that I have plenty of time to practice, a lot of you guys are quicker than me straight up but with a couple thousand k's practice I can close the gap.
    Can't say I am looking forward to Monza but I'll be doing my best to get another podium
    arakasi- and emmo46 like this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks brew, you're awesome.:thumbsup:
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My son was the emergency, he had a massive heart stopping heart attack last Friday caused by a 100% blocked main artery to his heart. Luckily for him he was in Target and the security people are trained for such things and had a defibrillator. He was into hospital very quickly and a stent put in place quick enough to prevent any substantial long term damage. He is a lucky boy. It was an emotional roller coaster ride for the rest of us but all seems like it is going to be OK as long as he unticks some boxes on the list of causes for heart attacks.
  16. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Family is everything!!!
    Good luck to you all.
    emmo46 likes this.
  17. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Well, what a great race long battle.
    Thanks @Bluemoon for the best, clean, hard fought, intense race ever. Cheers.
    Congrats @incey on a great win to seal the championship. Well deserved bud. The pressure was on, but you nailed it.

Well done everyone for another great clean race.
    Cheers guys, Scotty
    incey likes this.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Glad to hear everything worked out ok Emmo. Out of interest did the defib do anything? I would have thought that a blockage wouldn't be recitified by the defib. I only ask because providing defibs in the workplace is a contentious issue and any real life scenarios that add info to the discussion either way are worth taking note of.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Haven't heard what exact impact the defib had, I know they did CPR and used the defib. They kept him going long enough for the ambulance guys to take over but I can only assume the it was the defib that actually restarted his heart beat.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Oh no:eek:, moons right on me and the pressure is on in the our personal battle for supremacy, It will make next weeks race all the more interesting.