SIMBIN GTR2 at Steam for $8 USD

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Stiffy, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Stiffy

Stiffy New Recruit

Hello motorsport friends

Is anybody here who still knows GTR2 from SIMBIN ( back year 2006)? I still race it on my Win10 PC and still love it.

I'm originaly from Germany, over there they still race with this game in different race leagues. Lots of different Mods available:

https://www.rennsimulanten.de/gtr2/gtr2-downloads/GTR2/c)-Mods/lang,de-de/

stable game even online. What I always liked was the ability to change the weather during a race session only the race organizers knew how the weather will develop, made it very interesting during a 1h30 min race with time change and weather change when it came to pit stop strategies and fights and fuel.

Just wanted to see if some of you guys still remember this game and if not still available at Steam for a few bucks, or have it in the rack collecting dust.

Stiffy
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I never tried GTR2, but was a huge fan of GT Legends when it was out. Still got the disk somewhere...
  3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Yep GTR2 was/is great. Especially with the number of track mods out there.

Keep in mind that the .exe file included with the Steam edition has a few car brands missing for licensing reasons. You can however buy the Steam version and swap the .exe file with one taken from another source (i.e. original CD) and these cars will return.