Hello everyone. its Racepace (aka JDM)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Racepace, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    Hi fellow racers. Has been a great week. Made some friends. Now going to enjoy some clean racing after struggling with lower divisions.

I race an endurance kart with twin engine hondas. Have done a lot of club level sprints and hill climb with rx7 and 323,
    Im also a brinze offical for cams doing starters box for v8 level events.
    Clean driver. Will bin myself before impacting with someone. Haha
    garyw61, Anthonyb, TheJuzzy and 3 others like this.
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hey Racepace,

Good to see you made it over here! +1 for him being a clean driver, especially as he uses a computer chair with caster wheels lol :thumbsup:
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  3. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    Haha they coming off tonight.
  4. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hey JDM welcome to ROOZ bud.

Was some good racing last night, keen for some more I reckon.
    Spidey_11 and TheJuzzy like this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey mate, welcome to ROOZ.....
    am sure you will get a good racing fix, catch you soon !
    TheJuzzy and Racepace like this.
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Glad to see you made it bud, now who gets the credit for getting a new member to sign up (extra prize draw tickets)?

Me, it was all me. None of the other 6-7 guys had anything to do with it.:D:whistling:
  7. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Good to have you aboard fellah, plus good to have someone else who's willing to help and share setups, Spidey and I pretty much do the same thing , but your setups were on the money.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  8. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    That knockhill setup thou... haha couldnt share. Next time we all on i give that one up too.
    TheJuzzy and Spidey_11 like this.
  9. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    Welcome JDM. Tell us about your 323
  10. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    Same as yours actually. Familia GTR spent alot of money on it. built engine and gearbox. crashed it doing a hill clomb. Regret my decisions. I was only 22 so young and stupid.
    Telum likes this.
  11. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Welcome to ROOZ mate! Fair few of us here that race karts (not inlcuding myself) so you're all bloody lucky. I'm a CAMS official myself, I flag at Club events at SMP and I'm on the gird for V8 races in NSW. Might see you around!
  12. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    Thats awesome i haven't approached smsp yet been doing my own thing was doing events every weekend. I budget the kart racing by myself and another guy. So it helps.
    Viperzed likes this.
  13. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Can't share them all, but being pointed in the right direction helps.
  14. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    For me juzzy its not really my biggest thing to win. Feeling comfortable dicing for battle is. And when the guys next to you is also battling and having fun (insert sugo race here)... it was far more enjoyable for me.
  15. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I can only assume that you race the Kart in SEK? Which Kart number are you and are you racing at Wollongong? I’m in my first season.

Edit- I’ve just looked at your profile pick and see you’re Kart 420. I feel like you’ve driven past me plenty of times. I’m in Kart 66
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  16. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    Yeah we go alright. My finances arent the best right now so its going to be tight on the wollongong race. I have broken stub and need to fin another one in 3 weeks arrggh. Btw this is an old pcr kart from the 90's so hard to find direct parts for.
  17. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Budgets are always fun aren’t they? We actually have two karts now that we alternate between depending on which of our guys are racing. Our newer and better Kart unfortunately can’t fit in the big seat we need for a couple of our big guys, so if they race we have to run our old Kart. We snapped two king pin bolts last time out, so been trying to source some for cheaper than the Kart shops are charging. Too bloody expensive.
  18. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    Running 10mm kinpins and we have never snapped one yet... either im doing something right. Or we are just lucky. All our drivers are good enough they dont use kerb. Although Canberra is where we bent a stub end and tierod. First damage to the kart after 3 rounds. So pretty good runnings.
  19. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Yeah, we had 8mm ones in the old Kart. New one has 10mm. I’ll be upgrading to 10mm for the old Kart. Have found a good supplier for them, so now just need to source camber adjusters and spacers and such.
  20. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    I have this same issues i uave flogged out C sections so i need to completely replace everything. Im just extending my pain atm have welded bottom adjusters. Haha