Hello fellow racers

Discussion in 'New Members' started by kipztaah, Jan 18, 2019.

1. kipztaah

kipztaah Rookie

PSN ID
    kipztaah
    Hey racers i managed to see a lobby called raceonoz official qualification on GT Sport lobby today so decided to look it up and pretty stoked that aussies have a racing league to be honest. I really enjoy clean close racing and am hoping to become apart of the community. I hope to eventually join a league and see how i go.

Psn id : kipztaah
  2. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Hey mate, Glad you found us! That was my lobby you joined today I believe.

This place has a lot going for it, we have leagues in GT Sport, Asseto Corsa, iRacing and Project Cars.

GT Sport has a few things going right now. Our Sunday League season is about to kick off (February). We run at 8pm Sydney time sunday nights. It's a toss up between the McLaren P1 GTR and Renault Megane Cup Car right now. Have a look around in the Sunday Night Gran Turismo threads for that and if you're interested drop your name down here.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-6-entry-thread.3493/

We also run street cars on Tuesday nights 8pm Sydney time. 4 10 minute races per night and we run a certain class every night. They're worth checking out too in 'Community Events'.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...-it-to-the-street-under-pressure.3030/page-38

That's a huge mouthful but if you need a hand with anything or have anymore question feel free to ask! Once again welcome to ROOZ!
    Hatfield and Noxrai like this.
  3. kipztaah

kipztaah Rookie

PSN ID
    kipztaah
    Yeah it was you i recognized your name ! And more keen on the gr3/gr4 leagues mainly and i appreciate the info and suppose i need to grind abit more to save up for the McLaren just in case. Trying to sort out my qualification lap video to send now hopefully all goes well :)
  4. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    @kipztaah hi and welcome. I'm new too and have only run a couple of races so far, but loving the RaceOnOz community. Come and join the race on Sunday night. If you like Gr.4 cars then vote for the Megane. (though I still want to race the P1). See you on the track
    Noxrai likes this.
  5. kipztaah

kipztaah Rookie

PSN ID
    kipztaah
    @UrisineSaturn9 Awesome to see, and hopefully see you out on track soon mate