hello from beginner in tassie

Discussion in 'New Members' started by hosko57, Jul 2, 2020.

1. hosko57

hosko57 New Recruit

hey,
    Just starting out on this sim racing thing.
    Been racing on the ps4 gt sport, project cars 2, f1 2019, Tony Stewart sprint car and recently got myself a g29.
    looking to find a good community to have some good fun racing.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome to rooz hosko.
    We are in-between seasons at the moment in pcars2 @stucar17 can help you out there.
    I think gt sport are the same as well @Hatfield will help you there if that's your preferred game. Not sure if they are doing any championship's in f1.
    If you need a hand with wheel settings for g29 in pcars just let me know.
    Catch you on track
    Ant
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    welcome mate!
    GT Sport has a practice race on this sunday if you're interested get your name down:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.p...eason-12-practice-races-info-and-signup.4090/
    Season 12 starts soon, so if interested get your name down here too:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-12-entry-thread.4099/
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey hosko, Welcome to Raceonoz mate, am sure you will find some good clean racing here.

I suppose its up to you what you want out of your racing as to which platform you choose.
    We are currently taking entries for both PCARS2 and GTS, so am sure we can get you in either

I set up the PCARS league with Ad2mny and Gary, and are in the process of deciding which car we will be running for our 7 week season, starting in about 4 weeks.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-12-entry-thread.4122/page-3#post-213517
    Great bunch of guys, will be able to help you set up your wheel, and we will get you in a division for the SUnday leagues based on your pace.

Let us know what your after,
    cheers stu
  5. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    Welcome mate, and enjoy the great community here!!!
  6. hosko57

hosko57 New Recruit

thanks all. looks great. just have to work it all around kids and home life now. is there a ps4 community page?
    stucar17 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I have one made for GT Sport, but we don't really use it
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, it can be hard when you have little ones at home...

Both our PCARS2 and GTSport races on Sunday night are from about 8:10 sydney time so we can try to accommodate everyone from NZ right across to Perth.

Both platforms have drivers on almost every night, from early to late, so i suppose its a case of letting us know which platform you would like to race on so we can get you the member info to get you in a room and on track.

Essentially, the formats are very similar, but would depend which game floats your boat, or which car might give you the most fun .... The PCARS2 car will be decided on in the next few days.
  9. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Hi mate, GT Sport and PCars2 is where the leagues are at, there is a Dirt Rally 2 event happening also. No leagues possible yet, but a few of us are starting to dabble in ACC on ps4 also
    Anthonyb likes this.