hello

Discussion in 'New Members' started by squid, Feb 20, 2018.

1. squid

squid Rookie

Hello new friends,

I used to play Forza a lot (played every one since original). Then i got a wheel setup, and forza suddenly felt like crap. Couldn't drive fast, or drift anymore. Picked up Dirt 4, Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa on sale, and wow. What a difference. Suddenly I can actually drive in a game (and drift!)

So yeah, found this place looking for Assetto servers/games, would love to have a go of racing without getting rammed every corner.

Cheers,

squid.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi squid welcome. Nice line up and you've come to the right place.
    What platform are you on? We have an Assetto Corsa league on PC. Casual AC raes on PS4. And run the odd Dirt Rally events on PC and there's been one on PS4 too.
  3. squid

squid Rookie

PC. I like dirt rally but i'm terrible at it. Feel like i can run reasonably OK in the F2004 at the moment.
    Anon666 likes this.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey man, we have a big room with lots of skill levels. Happy to sign you up and get you in for Monday night. Thurs is official practice, best to get Discord first.
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. squid

squid Rookie

Yeah, sounds good. Not sure if i'll make practice, weekdays can be tricky but I'll make monday, and get a feel for it over the weekend.

Already loitering in the discord.

Is there an idiot's guide to setting up all the apps in AC?

Hopefully I can get some minorating going over the weekend.

Cheers.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I'm sure there is a guide somewhere. Once you add them remember to tick them in the general settings. Get helicorsa.