HI-TEC Oils RACING Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by VARDZ, Feb 14, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    The official page of HI-TEC Oils Racing team.
    Welcome to the official page of HTO racing. This is the first season that I have competed for the team named after the company I work for in the real world. In season 4 almost half of the current team were racing under the RZR banner but thanks to Hat I have the honour to be on the team of the community sponsor i have brought on board and am also priviledged to captain this team. To the boys that i was able to retain from last season welcome back to the team, to the boys who have joined us for the season from other teams welcome on board. To the 3 new boys to ROOZ fubbles, Will & Havoc. You are now a part of the best racing community going around I hope this is the first of many seasons you enjoy in your time with RACEONOZ and as a part of Hi-Tec oils Racing.
    After coming so very close last season finishing in 2nd spot in the title chase i think the team assembled can go one better and take that top spot.

As a team we will abide by a the new ruling within the community that if a few ROOZer requires or asks for help it will happily given.
    We will race everyone as they expect to be raced FAIR HARD & CLEANLY. We will race within the guidlines set down by the moderators each and every time we exit the pit lane and everytime we are online representing this great community.
    To everyone in HTO racing and as a community enjoy Season 5 be it your first or twenty first and Good Luck to all.

[​IMG]

@warrior2167 @Slambobagan @aussief1 @Joeninety @X-WTF_MAN-X @fubbles888 @Hatfield @william barrington @Major Havoc @CastrosfriendChe
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  2. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Please tell me how to go fast thank u :cool: cause the new rule says you have too!
    aussief1 and DekGT5mad like this.
  3. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Cheers Vardz. Will be putting a lot of practice into this one for sure.
    Think everyone has their work cut out for them this season.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  4. william barrington

william barrington New Recruit

PSN ID
    Corrnish
    cant wait realy looking forword to this season
    thanks for having me in the team
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  5. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Welcome all :thumbsup:
  6. william barrington

william barrington New Recruit

PSN ID
    Corrnish
    whats the info on the meet and greet tonight ????
  7. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Thanx Vardz for taking me onboard. Hopefully no outside influences will disrupt this season and I can put in some consistent results. Having said that, I have been having some major internet issues over thelast month or more, that SEEM to have been sorted, but have been warned could ppersist until mid-March. As always, will do my best.
    VARDZ likes this.
  8. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Just realised, need to change my sig. :eek: