GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT Series Silver

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    • Room host is skywalker so PLEASE ensure that you have him on your friends list along with everyone else in your division to ensure a stable connection
    • Track start time is 8:00am with a time progression of 6
    • Please ensure that everyone has the correct BHP prior to entering.... the correct specs are on the chart above.
  3. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

When is the first race?
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Sunday 11th @Slambobagan
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    ROUND 1 HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES @ MOTEGI ROAD
    • TYRE WEAR NORMAL
    • TYRES : ANY RACING
    • RACE DURATION 1 HOUR
    • PIT STOP : 1 MANDITORY STOP
    • TRACK START TIME 8:00 AM TIME PROGRESSION 6
    • WEATHER PENDING ACTUAL WEATHER AT REAL WORLD LOCATION
    • TIMES ARE EDST
    • Q1 STARTS @ 8:15 PM ALL TO ENTER THE TRACK AT THE SAME TIME FOR YOUR OUT LAP ... PLEASE USE THIS LAP TO FIND SPACE + 4 LAPS
    • THE TOP HALF OF THE FIELD PROGRESS TO Q2 (IF THERE IS AN ODD NUMBER OF ENTRANTS E.G 11 THE TOP 6 GO THROUGH 13/7 15/8 9/5 you get the idea
    • Q2 STARTS @ 8:30 PM IF YOU PROGRESS TO Q2 COMPLETE YOUR IN LAP AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE....YOU ARE PERMITTED TO CHANGE TYRES - COMMENCE YOUR OUT LAP + 3 LAPS TO SET POSITIONS FOR THE STARTING GRID.... All drivers that DON'T get through to Q2 are to park up off the track to remain in your Q1 qualifying spot DON"T EXIT PLEASE DRIVE BACK TO THE PITS
    • ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK
    • RACE START PRIOR TO 8:45PM
    @skywalker @Slambobagan @stucar17 @groover33 @aussief1 @Blindman @seth123 @natmanscoop @SirPoopington @Bryan_F @COME_AND_GET_ME7

G'day boys....Please note the change in BHP of the cars in the chart above.... a massive thank you to all who help at the final parity session...I think we have close as close can be. Still looking for confirmation of a host ....
    Race regs are listed above Everyone please be aware of the not only your own car setting but the others as well and have a look prior to race start that everyone is where they should be.
    Going to be an awesome series and thank you for entering.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    aussief1 likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  7. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

:D
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @S_CLOSE
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
  11. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I dont see you on the list, but I assume your join us in silver room? :) Hopefully.
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Yeah, I thought I wouldn't make it initially but it's all good now. May miss a race here and there, but will hopefully fill your rear view mirror.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Please note change to power chart
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hi guys,

My net has started to :):):):) itself today so am unsure if i will make it.....speeds are way down and got dscd about 5 times this arvo....Will try my best, but if i am messing everything up just start without me, on time.......Fingers crossed though
  15. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well done groover, totally controlled the race. Even if I'd run a perfect race I think the gap would still have been around 10 sec! Also, Slambo, seth and aussie all did really well. Bad luck aussie with the spin into the pits!

Overall pretty happy, didn't get to do as much prac as I would have liked, but managed to find some consistency and some pace during the race, staying in the 53s most of the time. Special mention to Slambo not giving up, you were always there in my rear view and it paid off on the last lap :)

Although, I cant believe I spun on the last lap... well that'll teach me to start talking before the race is over.. I'd seen there were a few close battles going on further down the field, and was worried they wouldn't get to race to the finish line as I had the wrong room settings! (not that me commenting could change anything!).

Once again apologies about being a little late, will get more organised for next week!
    Ad2mny, groover33, seth123 and 2 others like this.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    All good mate.

Well done to everyone. My night was interesting !!
    Race 1 I got lag punted into tomorrow in turn 3, then got DSC. I rejoined to watch, and when everyone dropped out thought they had been booted as well. Thanks for restarting.

Race 2 I got pushed off at turn 2 lap 1 and spun to last. After that I had a good little battle with serge, good racing mate. 4 laps and no touches :) I found my self in about 7th and decided that on lap 30 I should finish my race sideways over the finish line, only to watch 3 cars go past, and the horrible realization we had 2 more minutes to race. Oh well, on to spa next week where hopefully some of the rocket ships are knobled and we don't have to watch them drive away down the straights of spa !
    Ad2mny, SuiCid3 and S_CLOSE like this.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Results photo please gents if possible
  18. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I posted it in the Facebook page Vardz, don't know how to do it here.
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

[​IMG]
    @S_CLOSE for future reference once posted to Facebook you just gotta right click the image and click copy image address / copy link and paste it into the box that comes up when you click the image icon found next to smilies
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Pole and FL??