hola amigos

Discussion in 'New Members' started by beakeroo, Dec 5, 2012.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I'm 33 and live in regional NSW, hail from UK originally. Found you guys at WP thanks to Darko.

I joined up for some GT5 league action. I used to play quite a lot until about a year ago but have just bought a GT wheel and Granturgismo'ed it and now I need opponents :)
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    hi beakeroo welcome aboard. looks like you're finding your way around the forum nicely. enjoy. ;)
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome mate, might have some room in my Kart series if your keen, first round tonight, have a look in the GT5 threads.

I was looking at Granturgismo when I first got a DFGT, how is the quality, and did you go with the paddles, carbo fibre skin or the whole package?

Post some pics in race hardware :)

I ended up getting a G27 and selling my DFGT, but still curious even though ;)
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome mate, great to have some new drivers coming un for some action !!

Will get you to do a qualifying time around suzuka http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=895 so we know where to put you !

Am sure you will have a blast with the guys here. All a great bunch of guys, looking for some clean racing.

Cheers
    Stu
  5. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Thanks for the replies guys, I'm not a fan of karts but will definitely be up for league. I'll hit suzuka tonight.
  6. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
  7. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Yep, read them already. I thought I'd be better to join now than January though. Glad to hear that its clean racing, I used to play with WpR but even though rules called for clean racing I got put out by a few "late braker's". Annoying to say the least, I no longer attend those meetings lol.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries beakeroo,

For the most part we dont have any issues. Obviously sometimes there are incidents on track and there are penalties for drivers who have done the wrong thing.

Most will agree we deal with each issue as it comes up, but for the most part the racing is very fair.

if you can do the qual time i will know what division to put you in and reserve you a spot for the January start. You are more than welcome to join in any of our test sessions or other race series if you want to.

I will add you tonight on PSN and see if we cant hit the track.

Cheers
    Sut
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Ha-ha, didn't know I had already spoken to Clevo and Stu when I came back around August/September time this year. Hi all!
  11. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Wow new member and already up too 800 post well done