IRACING Hosted Sessions: Practice/league/special events

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Bonus 888, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

This thread is for letting all RaceOnOz member know of Iracing hosted session you may have come across that RooZ member might like to participate in. Can be fun sessions practice sessions or even league sessions.
    Lots of them out there and a good way of us getting a race together with out the hasle of licence requirements and feer of IR and SR killer races we sometimes have through no fault of our own.

Just remember when joining these events thet you represent RaceOnOz and our high standard of sportsmanship applies.
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Been flat out at work lately, and keen to get on this Friday night, painted my mazda cup car up now too.

Would like to do a practice with you guys on Friday night if you are keen.
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thursday 03/01 & Saturday 05/01

Server: www.omr.com.au (Hosted)
    OMR Indy Car Series test day

Password: none
    Practice: 6:00pm AEDST
    Qualifying: 9.10pm
    Race: 9.30pm
    Laps: 15
    Resets: unlimited
    Start: rolling
    Yellows: off

Sunday 06/01

Server: www.omr.com.au (Hosted)
    Password: none
    Practice: 6:00pm AEDST
    Qualifying: 9:10pm
    Race: 9:30pm
    Laps: 30
    Resets: unlimited
    Start: rolling
    Yellows: off

Let me know if you intend to attend so i can let their Mods Know, they run a tight ship and like to know they not getting RIF RAF joining in their session and ruining things for the regulars.
    Also if you like and they like you there may still be spots available in the series.

(If you are thinking of joining any of the OMR series remember you are in for the season and expected to race and it is a 12 race series with races once a month)