I'm new and keen for help on iracing

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Rob, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Rob

Rob New Recruit

Hi legends I'm rob ,I m pretty average at iracing at the moment but have made it to the v8s.

I'd love to join a small team to help me progress further, I'm terrible at setting up the car etc so would love some help.

If you guys would be open to having me join I'd be stoked! I'd be happy to run without the team name etc until I prove myself .

Let me know what you think
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Rob welcome. @Giant slayer is your man and can introduce you to the rest if the team who I am sure will be happy to help you out. There are discord links here to contact the guys for a chat.

http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/welcome-to-the-official-iracing-team-forum.2777/
    stucar17 and Rob like this.
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Hey mate welcome, I'm the person who started this team back up. Not sure is Giant / Steven has got in contact with you. If you want to send me your iRacing name i can see what we can do.

Going off the timing of this im going to say you liked the Facebook page yesterday?
  4. Rob

Rob New Recruit

Hey Benjamin, yeah I liked the page. I haven't heard back from anyone yet though.
    My iracing name is Robert Dennis
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Giant slayer
  6. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    stucar17 likes this.