ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Jun 21, 2020.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Hi and Welcome, there are no minimum in game rating levels we set for joining the league. We do encourage clean and fair racing and here is a basic write up of expected driving standards for the league. http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-rooz-guide-to-courteous-driving.3993/

I will need your steam GUID to enter you into the season, if you set a lap in our qualifying server I will get that and be able to give you a class rating to start off the season with.
    Supern0va likes this.
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

We need a number between 1 and 999 and it cant have a 0 as the first number, its a limitation of the .json entry list format that wont load with such a number.
  3. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I'm unfortunately going to miss tonight. I was on my bike and a large stick unbelievably got wedged in my front spokes which saw me go over the handlebars and faceplant into the bitumen. I'm OK, just a bit scraped and bruised, but I'll sit tonight out.
    krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  4. Kcender87

Kcender87 Rookie

888? :p
    marty likes this.
  5. Dan Medved

Dan Medved Rookie

Dam mate, hope you're ok! I did that as a kid and broke my nose
  6. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Bloody hell!
    Wally and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The random car selection will be using these numbers in a random draw at 7:45 AEST, I will try and make the draw viewable on discord if I can figure it out. The old 911 gt3 is car 8 on the list but as the 2019 911 was the most used car last season and Wednesdays is 911 cup I decided to make sure its not a Porsche that will be ran this week. ;)

1. Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
    2. Bentley Continental GT3 2016

3. Honda NSX GT3
    4. Jaguar G3
    5. Lamborghini Gallardo R-EX

6. Mclaren 650s GT3
    7. Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2017
    krunch likes this.
  8. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

holy crap dude, hope you are ok!
    Wally likes this.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Tonights random draw made under government supervision is the Bentley Continental GT3 2016
  10. Supern0va

Supern0va New Recruit

Thanks Marty, here's my GUID: 76561197967825280
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ok Thanks will add you to the entry lists tonight so your good to race from next round.
  12. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Here are the results from rnd 1, some good racing all round and pretty close battles most of the way through the field.

13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

For next week at least we will keep it as a random single make car, it should be a gt4 car as these are meant to be released on the 15th. I will keep the format as 2x30 minutes for rnd 2 then rnd 3 and 4 will be 60m sprints.
    nanlatt and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  14. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

You got some highlights @marty? Like seeing them just to see the action up and down the field + this round had some great 3-4 way battles.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  15. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I will get them up tomorrow as I didnt make them up yet. Was a few good battles going through the field. Should make for some close racing in single make cars this season. Also a good way for people to run cars they havent ran much if at all before.
    tezpez85 and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  16. SteveDrivingSlowly

That was a lot of fun last night, some great battles, a few dents but I hope only to cars and not anyone's spirit, certainly not mine!

It took me an incredibly long time to get confident with the car, mainly just due to the seating position and cockpit view, which was a real surprise to me - I just couldn't make my brain adjust and was leaving so much road on the drivers side. It was only the last ten minutes of race 2 that I started to actually push it, before that I was just babysitting it, but along the way I really enjoyed some of the tustles. That combo made for some nice close racing throughout the field - very cool.

Watching Aris GT4 stream now...looking very, very good - cannot wait!
    krunch, tezpez85 and Flamebadger like this.
  17. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Really enjoyed last night and blimey I got a win in Ye Olde Boat; didn't see that coming! You wouldn't have picked the biggest boi on one of the twistiest tracks as a good mix, but there you go!

Really enjoyed the random car choice on the night, i would be super happy with that approach to all rounds and just alternate between the little used gt3s and gt4s every other week.

Thanks for the racing guys and on to the next one!

And likewise Steve - have some of the streams on in the background this morning, look a lot.of fun!
  18. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

How about a GT4 car randomly selected for each person? Get everyone on discord early and do it live - could be a bit of fun.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  19. SteveDrivingSlowly

haha great idea, that would be mad!
    nanlatt likes this.
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thats an interesting idea, maybe a future round we can do this. Will need to try consider how it would be implemented. I think for the first few rounds at least trying single make and getting everyone to experiance the same car will make for interesting racing.
    TakFR and nanlatt like this.