IRACING IRacing Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Feb 14, 2012.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    sweet thanks HB... also another handy one is CTRL+NUM1 equals FF next incident, or CTRL+NUM3 RW to previous incident...
  2. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

thanks KoAStR, i had these two down but they don't work for me, so didn't post them. i thought they might be from an older version of iRacing. they work ok for you still?
  3. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I think they do work, you have to use the numbers on the number key pad not the ones above the letters.
  5. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

num lock...face palm... :8

edit:guys just delete my posts. that link you put up KoAStR is far better and comprehensive.

maybe this thread should have it's own sub-threads, so people can find iRacing info at a glance, and not have to scroll through the thread to find what they are looking for?
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    It's all good. Will leave your post there for quick ref.

I already put a link to the knowledge base home page in the OP. The knowledge base is categorised and searchable, and there's always the forum search function too, so not really too much need for sub-sections here. Just nice to extract a few gems to have here... which I could keep the OP up to date with to save scrolling down if you like.
  7. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

sorry mate i was jumping the gun bit, i was just thinking in future that the thread might get a little crazy. hardly much point doing it yet. the idea of editing the OP will work just as well anyway :D thanks for the reply!