Jerry from VIC

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Jerry, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Jerry

Jerry Rookie

PSN ID
    OhItsMeJerry
    Hey gents, I'm Jerry, 28 from VIC. Recently got back into racing after along hiatus and found this community after searching for like minded racers! Primarily playing Gran Turismo Sport and hoping to join the next Sunday league when it opens up next year and contemplating building a PC for the lounge for some RF2 and PCARS2. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the track! Cheers.
    Hoppy (benny11169) and stucar17 like this.
  2. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    Jerry, Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    as Cab linked, get that qually lap in! I see you have already signed up in the entry thread too

welcome!!
    Jerry likes this.
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Jerry welcome. On the PC side there is a good thread about other member's PC builds and performance here which might help you: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/pc-building-spec-check.153/

A few guys here have PCARS/2 on the PC, as well as RF2 and Dirty Rally. I'd recommend you consider Assetto Corsa. It's what we use for PC league racing and I basically haven't gone back to RF2 since it came out. There's also a strong iRacing team run from here if you want to get into something more serious :)
    Jerry likes this.
  5. Jerry

Jerry Rookie

PSN ID
    OhItsMeJerry
    Hatfield likes this.