Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by TheJuzzy, Feb 6, 2018.
I give you Juzzy's Hot Lap , OH YEAH !!!!!!!!
Can you also put it int he RTEC thread Juzz??
Yes , I can do that . But I've turned off the computer, so I'll do it tomorrow.
Juzzy, do you say the title to this thread like the Duff man every time you post up a hot lap?
nice lap juzz
Time for season 4 hot laps.
Great job Juzzy ! Do you like the car
Just to touch on a couple of things that Juzzy said in his vid guys before the season starts.....
- This car is FAST. Draft is solid, so plan your passes rather than divebomb... it WILL end in tears and i dont want 4 days of sorting through protests because drivers dont think.
- He is 100% right about being late on the brakes......you wont get a lap time out of it by being really aggressive on corner entry. Really is a case of being slow in / fast out....so ALL DRIVERS need to be aware of slightly earlier braking when following another car closely. It will turn pear shaped really quickly if you hit someone up the arse.....
- I have moved the Brake bias up 2 clicks to the front and it has seemed to settle the rear a little under hard braking
- Most of the ripple strips it is ok on, but you will need to avoid the sand on the exits in some spots where it runs up to the track edge... namely the exit of 9 (1 min 14 in vid) and exits of 14, 15 and 16 (from 1:56). hitting the sand there does grab the car and suck you in deeper.
- Juzzy did a 2:10:8 on that lap which is pretty good, last night i saw a few laps in the mid 9s..... from that i am expecting the fast div 1 guys to be in the low 9s by race night..... A couple of mistakes though and it will bring them back to the field.
- tyre wear, i did a 10 lapper last night, and from that i 'estimate' most drivers will finish with 'about' 70% on the fronts and 80% on the rears....Would love to have a rate between 'Authentic' and 'accelerated' but we dont so hopefully a few of the fast guys destroy their tyres
- Remember, the track will change grip level as the different weather slots take effect. With the heavy cloud the track temp drops to about 35* and the reduced grip was noticeable.
I wish I was ripped like that .
Why do you like trains?
Belt in for another hot lap you lot .
I just do .
More hot laps for RTEC endurance series .
Come and get ya Hot wet lap , OH YEAH !!!!!!!
nice time Juzzy, is a very good lap..
All ill add in, and juzzy mentions it as well for some spots....The puddles can really catch you out in the race. Some rooms seem to have more water than others so the puddles that grow over the wet stint can really catch you by surprise.
- TURN 4 (59 sc in vid) is a big puddle forms there
- THE HAIRPIN (1:27 in vid) there are puddles that build up on the inside on the ripple strip
- BACK STRAIGHT KINK (2:03 in vid) puddle on inside.
- FINAL TURN (2:19 in vid) is a big puddle forms on the inside near the barrier
Dont forget to get all the other info that is in the driver briefing re pit stops, suggested strats etc....
I think Juzzy's pit strat should be pit lap 5, 10 and 18. Just sayin...
You'll be right as long as nobody helps him spin back the right way round
My goals for this round are , dont spin, don't stuff up pit strategy, and don't take out AO on the first corner.
That was a seriously fast lap mate, if you achieve your goals you're in for a good result!
Always the entertainer Juzzy , Love ya Videos mate !!!!!! great stuff
Come and get ya HOT LAP.