GT5 Last Day K-Car Battle at Tsukuba

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mustafur, Oct 14, 2013.

1. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    What is it with you Anon?
    No pants...hairy testicles invading the Ring...Stu's mum... LMAO :p
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    going backwards
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I don't think so, TB was too quick, I was taken out of the lead in the first race by some wierd glitches, not sure whether it was me or someone else but I got hit about 4 times and cars were flying everywhere. First to last in a flash!!. In the second race I led for a long time until TB cleared the pack and closed on me when I started looking back at him rather than looking where I was going, a couple of messy moments put him on my tail and then when he dived under me on the hairpin before the back straight I stayed wide to give him room and was going to cut across and latch on to his tail, unfortunately before I could get back on line a swarm of cars dived under me and shouldered me towards to outside of the corner, I had to back off the throttle to avoid running off the raod and by the time I got it straightend I was back in about 5th or 6th spot. I tried to close the gap to Ad and Closey but ran out of time.
    If the races were 5 or 10 laps I would have probably won but 15 was just a little too long, Tsukuba is not one of my favorite tracks and each time I go there it just reinforces that. I was either on my own out front or alone down the back here. At the Iron Van 4 race I was hardly ever alone.
    A couple of wins at Indy cheered me up though.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I watched the replay of race two and I had it all wrong in my report above. TB past me at turn one and started to pull away as I battled Mustafur for 2nd. Mustafur pushed me wide at the hairpin before the back straight but that wasn't where I fell back in the field. I came out of that still battling Mustafur for second, he may even have slowed slightly to redress, it was at the next visit to that same hairpin where I stuffed it up myself by trying to get under Mustafur and cutting the corner too much and getting a penalty. That is what put me back to 5th with not enough laps left to catch back up.