AC Livery/Skin Design Help

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rolz, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hi All,
    I'm hoping someone here has some skills (and it's relatively easy) to do up a livery for a car...
    There is a AC V8SC league that's started up and I've managed to get my name (and @Cherno ) on the list before it filled up.
    Anyway, we're going to run under the Team Name of "Race On Oz" and were hoping to get a skin for the supercars_ford car model.
    Something similar to the iRacing one would be awesome as that looked really cool - image is of a holden, but hoping it can me replicated to a ford...
    Willing to send u the cost of a couple of beers via paypal for ur troubles too :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

maybe speak to the person who does the liveries for AC i can provide targa files which iracing runs to be able to use to port the livery over to the AC livery file
  4. Benjamin J Smith

5. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    I've made a start on the ROOZ livery for the FGX in AC, decided to make a few minor changes compared to the iRacing FG to fit the front end of the FGX - also used the font from the site header logo to be consistent with what is used in the AC league. I might make a few alternate colour variations as well before I put all the sponsors logos on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Benjamin J Smith - thanks for the offer, could you please post the 'Fear the Roo' logo that's used on the roof?

@Cherno & @Rolz - Can you post what car number you are running so I can add them to the window files?
    Hatfield, KoAStR and Noremac like this.
  6. Benjamin J Smith

7. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
  8. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Yeah i made a bunch of different colour combos but got sick of people changing their mind each week like a bloody mood ring
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

wow! Thanks guys! :eek::inlove::D