Mitch09 - World Famous....in Cessnock

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Mitch09, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Mitch09

Mitch09 New Recruit

Hi folks,
    Firstly, thanks to Rolz for the invite.
    Im a long time racer, but been on PC for 20 month's after a decade on console.

Whilst I have given most if the sims a good run, I've always found myself returning to AC, so it's where you will mostly find me.

I've been AWOL for the last few months and have been toying the idea when to return. I had to pack up the cockpit in September after welcoming my second son into the fam, then I lost my job in October and have only just got back into work in the last three weeks. As you can imagine, racing has been the last thing on my mind! With my second son taking over my mancave (RIP....) I'm only left with setting the cockpit back up in the shed, the same garage that doubles as an oven in summer.....
    In the next week of so I might try and rebuild the cockpit and get back into the swing of things with the Porsche Cup.

Catch up with you all soon.

- Mitch09
    Rolz, KoAStR, Anthonyb and 1 other person like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Welcome Mitch you're in good hands with @Rolz but if you need anything just shout out here.
    Mitch09 likes this.
  3. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Hi mate, I live about 35 minutes from your area and my garage is like a clay oven right now (well not literally now as the past couple of days have cooled down) but I've had to drop out of this season whilst I sort out some AC in there. Welcome to ROOZ anyhow, enjoy the ride.
    Mitch09, Rolz and stucar17 like this.
  4. Mitch09

Mitch09 New Recruit

Cheers fellas.

Yep its been a stinkin' summer thats for sure.