New guy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by vanzr, Dec 2, 2017.

1. vanzr

vanzr Rookie

PSN ID
    vanzr_
    Hi all, just looking for aussies to race with on GT Sport, maybe a series or something. Finally upgraded the old g25 so getting back in it. PSN is vanzr_
    Cheers, Russ
    stucar17 and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  2. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    welcome mate!
    We have a gt sport league sunday nights.

Register here:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-1-entry-thread.2926/

Get your qualifying lap in here:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt-sport-season-races.2969/

Enduro at maggiore tomorrow night if you hurry with the lap I can place you in a division (probably as a reserve at this stage)
    vanzr likes this.
  4. vanzr

vanzr Rookie

PSN ID
    vanzr_
    No worries will get onto it
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hey mate, How did you go last night. i Saw you got in the room no worries, but how was the qualy, race for you. any questions?

Welcome to Rooz mate!
  6. vanzr

vanzr Rookie

PSN ID
    vanzr_
    Hey @Zachery, yeah everything went nice n smooth apart from the race itself. Had pretty decent qually time and race start was incident free for me but the distance was pretty brutal. I thought my pace was pretty good but i had a couple lapses in concentration and spun a few times trying to push beyond my ability lol.
    Easily the longest race I've done in years and my arms were like jelly by the end of it haha. I had a great time though and looking forward to the next one. Will aim for a bit more consistency next time and thanks to all in div 3 race, some of the cleanest racing I've seen.
    PaulCox, Anthonyb, Hatfield and 2 others like this.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Awesome man, im glad you had a good time. as for the distance, we only do one enduro per season, and that was it last night haha. normally races only go for around 45mins so youll be a bit more comfortable next week.
    See you sunday!
    vanzr, Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.