New member from ACT

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Cozza, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Cozza

Cozza New Recruit

Hi All,

Just joined up so thought I would say hi.

My name is Cory, I race casually with some mates on iRacing & ACC (I think I'm the only other person in AU running servers apart from you guys ;) ). Have just recently upgraded to an Oculus Rift S, NLR GTtrack (from Pagnian of course) & bolted some bass shakers onto it! Looking to possibly see what league racing is all about in the near future.

I drive an MY17 WRX which has turned a few laps over at Wakefield Park & hopefully Sydney Motorsport park soon enough.

Hoping to contribute where I can :)
    stucar17, Rolz and KoAStR like this.
  2. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hey mate, welcome! Always good to see another ACC driver here!

We are having a run tonight if you are around - practice will be up from 7:30 PM, Qualifying begins at 8:30 PM. We are testing out the pit window/mandatory pit features in ACC - these have been a bit unstable for some, so we are trying to work out if they are usable yet, and what kind of data we can pick up from the server. If it proves too unstable during the practice session, we will just run an open 60 minute race.

Oh yeah and tonight is Honda's only at Brands Hatch!

Race thread here: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...river-swap-test-races.3821/page-3#post-198070
    Cozza likes this.
  3. Cozza

Cozza New Recruit

Hi Steve, I think we raced against each other last week. The mates had a chuckle at old mate "driving slowly" then proceeding to qualy 2nd or something haha.

I should be available tonight, looks fun!
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Haha well usually it is a pretty accurate description - you'll find me near the back somewhere tonight for sure (or in the pits gaffa taping the bodywork back together).

Look forward to seeing you later if you can make it :)