New member from Sydney NSW

Discussion in 'New Members' started by M G, Aug 24, 2018.

1. M G

M G New Recruit

Hello guys,
    My name is Mark Goodwin but i generally go by the shortened MG.
    I have not raced in quite a while but i am looking to ease my way back in....most likely into your iRacing league.
    I have an A licence for both Oval and Road Course but as yet i still dont even have a renewed membership.
    I also have a copy of Project Cars 2 (unopened) but i only have a PC and by the looks its only used on PS4 here so looks like i will be sticking to iRacing.
    I am not a big forum poster, prefer to stay quiet.
    I have just one question in regards to your iRacing league....Do you run an Indycar league here? If so i would be very interested in signing up for it, whether it be this year or next year.
    Thank you and i look forward to meeting all of you eventually.
    Mark
    stucar17 and TheJuzzy like this.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome to rooz mate @Giant slayer should be able to point you in the right direction. Enjoy
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi MG we don't currently run an iRacing league so much as manage an iRacing team that participates in official and other externally organised series (e.g V8 Dev Series). As Anthony has said Giant Slayer aka Steve Latimore manages this team and can help you get on board and there's more info here: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/raceonoz-iracing-team.56/

Otherwise on PC we have an Assetto Corsa league that runs on Monday nights. Info here: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/monday-night-assetto-corsa-pc.49/

There is also some activity organised by @TheStig13 on Raceroom.

Hope that helps. Welcome to ROOZ.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  4. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Welcome , now your one of us .