New Member, Hello

Discussion in 'New Members' started by DarrenO, Sep 28, 2015.

1. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Hello ROOZ and members,
    Darren O'Brien here. Admin at SROz.
    Jumping in to Say G'day, signed up and looking to get back into racing as I am closing up the Shop at the League. :(
    Drop in numbers makes it hard to keep the doors open, and I know a few guys from there race here, so be good to still race against them and I know a few ROOZ members as well. Like the ROOZ admins will know its a bit of work to maintain and run a League and Site as well as trying to Race competitively.

You guys seem to have a good member base which is good, I'm looking forward to running against a good field again. Our last race at SROz is Dec 9th then the doors will be closed for good.
    I dare say you may get a number of those guy's come over and sign up as well :) so you may get some even bigger grids.
    c4rLo5, Peter Wise and Hatfield like this.
  2. Mael

Mael Professional

Welcome, the more the merrier :) If you could bring some slow-couches with you it would be welcome, need some drivers I can beat :roflmao:
  3. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

You'll have no problem betting me :laugh:. We have a mix of fast and slows.
    Hopefully some of them come across once were finished.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Darren, welcome to the forum mate. That's disappointing you guys are closing the site down, I hope we can help fill the void. At the moment the main PC event we are running is Assetto Corsa, and the guys have some fun stuff going with Dirt. There are a few doing some things on PCars, but nothing official. Let us know what you would like to get in to and we will see what we can do.

The AC sign up is here: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/rooz-ac-season-4.1912/

Hopefully see you on track soon.
  5. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Cheers Anon,

Its unfortunate, but these things happen but People come and Go.

Were still going to run our events per the calendar we have setup. I may jump in for a Monday night event here and there then after we finish i'll look forward to just jumping in and Racing. Hopefully some of the guy's decide to come across.
    Anon666 likes this.
  6. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Hello from a Old-New member,

Coming back after a bit of time away.
    Been doing some iRacing, UNI Moving houses and the usual stuff.
    been messing with AC latetly and its a massive improvement from last time.
    Look forward to running with you guys again on PC
    Anthonyb, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Welcome back Daz :)
  8. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    Hi Darren, nothing I wanted to say more than well done on the necro thread revival!
    Im impressed! not even being sarcastic, full 100% impressed! :thumbsup: this guy knows googlefu!
    DarrenO likes this.