New member: Sydney, NSW

Discussion in 'New Members' started by m0usju1c3, Jul 27, 2018.

1. m0usju1c3

m0usju1c3 New Recruit

PSN ID
    m0usju1c3
    Hi All, m0usju1c3 here saying hello.
    I was referred here by Beakaroo (excuse spelling).
    I currently play PS4: GT Sport, Dirt Rally and looking at grabbing PC2 as it's on special at the moment on PSN.
    Wheel is a Logitech G29 with shifter, however I want to look at doing a handbrake mod as well for Dirt Rally so I'm hoping someone here local to me could help me out with that. I'm more of a casual racer and have had a wheel for a few months now. I'm also a member of Whirlpool forums and OzBargain so some of you may recognise the name from there. I look forward to some racing with you guys!
    Psn: m0usju1c3
    stucar17, PaulCox and Anthonyb like this.
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Hey mousejuice, you took your time getting here! The PCars 2 season begins on Sunday, I don't believe there are any spaces left in the divs but you can add others here and get some track time with them in practice sessions. GTSport also has a new season but I don't know whether they're full or not.
    When you grab PCars 2 feel free to join me when you see me on for some practice mate :)
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome to rooz mate any questions just ask. If you need a hand setting wheel for pc2 give a shout happy to share my wheel settings.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    GT Sport has spots.
    welcome!
    get in a qualifying lap (just PM me the time) and I will slot you in for round 1 this Sunday
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gtloz-how-to-qualify-for-gt-sport-sunday-league.2969/
    beakeroo likes this.
  5. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Gona have a blast here mate, heeps of good people to answer all questions and have fun with, as for that hand break mod ill be following how ya go