Discussion in 'New Members' started by Mat Nipperess, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

Hi, all

Looking to give some simracing a go just for some fun between real life racing. Right now, I'm really liking Assetto Corsa Competizione, is there anyone doing some social racing or practice/testing on that?

All the best and have fun
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Mat welcome. A few of us dabble and @Rolz has had a few servers up for some social racing.
  3. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

Nice. Would be super keen to get in on that. Which nights do you generally race?
  4. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hi @Mat Nipperess! Yeah following the progress of Early Access of ACC with lots of interest!
    I have a RaceOnOz server up, but no league racing yet planned due to lack of admin controls... we really shouldn't be too far away from v1 release.. stated for q1 2019, but that ends soon... but build 6 release was about 2 weeks late so I'm guessing that's a carry through...
    still this https://sro-esport.com/ is the first official e-sport comp using ACC and that starts 13-14th April... so it *should* be v1 by then...
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

Yeah, I saw the SRO esports thing and I'd be so keen for it, but, the first round is the same weekend I'm away racing, ha ha ha

I don't mind if there's no league racing on ROOZ, yet, I just want to do some races and have some fun, maybe learn a thing or two about setup and driving
  6. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

With the e-sport thing, I’m pretty sure qualifying is on via a hotlap... then u have to get ur own way to Monza if you make top 12...
    No harm in making the cut and then politely declining the invite :roflmao: