New Tournament and Ladders Platform Au/NZ

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GreenMan, May 7, 2017.

1. GreenMan

GreenMan New Recruit

Hi guys i'm just wanting to advertise about some ideas that I have for racing events! And before any co-founders of Xtreme or admins get annoyed at my advertising here, please hear me out!..

I've had in my mind ideas of running weekend racing tournaments where the winner takes all! (the community donates all the prize money)

I'm about a day away from opening up the new platform to the community at large and I would really like to get some racing games on board..

The whole idea of this platform is to cater for games that places like CyberGamers will not!

I want this all to be community run.. So i'd love to offer up admin, referee and screencasting positions to people here in this community for whichever games you guys all participate in! - and to also assist me in setting up rulesets, servers and the likes!
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry greenman.....
    all our prizes are won by a couple of lucky members after season's end, provided by our sponsors, so long as they meet the criteria.

We don't have, and dont ask for members to give money in the name of prizes or prize money.
    If you want to delve into your pockets (i hope they are deep) to provide prize money for winner take all events then you can contact me via PM to discuss how this might work.

If you are setting up a separate place to race for prize money, good luck.
  3. GreenMan

GreenMan New Recruit

I am setting up a seperate place for that yes stucar... and i'm asking for support.. it's to become a community run place... feel free to check out www.mitgamig.com/indx.php (its in beta)

The idea for prize pools is for later down the line
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2017