Next Level Racing Team Discussions

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Benjamin J Smith, Jul 29, 2014.

?

Run set colours or own colours ( NLR only)

Poll closed Aug 8, 2014.
  1. Team livery

70.0%
  2. Own livery

30.0%
  1. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    I thought you were going to take that one out Skywalker, you had good pace!
    I got a 2nd & FL Race 01 and 3rd Race 2. Rotor did well in the second race with a 2nd, maybe 5th in the first?
    Some serious issues with the server again, I couldn't even see fastboy on the track and I think he kept getting hit by others that couldn't see him :whistling: . Stupid PD is going to lose allot of fans over this...:mad:
    skywalker likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    After the issues we had with round 2 in div 3, we didn't really have much issues at all last night! It was a pleasant surprise, considering the constant issues there seems to be.
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Yer I got pushed by the stig and rotor for like 6 laps, boosted down every straight. Then proceeded to block warrior for a while was going good until Holland just slammed me
  4. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
  5. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Hey, I thought you couldn't make this coming round? Always up for practice if Im free.

Cheers,
    Luke
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  6. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    Plans changed, not going away until tomorrow now so hope to test connection, maybe later today.....

:thumbsup:
  7. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    yeah im up to pratice tonight im really struggling
  8. Benjamin J Smith

Yes @skywalker you win this week! Good call be CAGM if you did
  9. Benjamin J Smith

And @X-WTF_MAN-X awesome stuff 2 wins so far for this week
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Good stuff guys. Unfortunately another week, another punt. This time a complete accident but cost me for what seemed an eternity as it resulted in me going deep, deep into the sand on the entry to turn 5........ ended up crossing the line last then moved up a place to 8th due to a returning member not being aware of the compulsory 2 stops and coping a 50s penalty. Could have had 7th but decided to drop back to battle with TB with 2 laps to go for a bit of fun although that only lasted a few turns as he had much better pace and fresher tyres.

Maybe next week I can go an entire race without incident, although thats not likely seeing next weeks race is twice as long.
  11. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Yep got the win and pole. Got pipped for the fast lap, as kept making little mistakes while my tires were fresh. Over all very very happy with the result, but still room to improve ;)

Almost did a 1.27 flat at Apricot hill after a few laps, felt like there isn't heaps more in it, but there probably is. Any ideas on good time round there?
  12. Benjamin J Smith

Well by the looks of thing we got a good run of point this week, keep up the good work, and remember if you see a team member going above there div pace send me a message for who you think a Joker should be placed on
  13. Benjamin J Smith

14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey all... Sorry to hi-jack your thread but the HI-TEC OILS GT SERIES is coming soon. The 6 cars available for season 2 are GT300's RE AMEMIYA RX7 & SUBARU BRZ. GT3's SLS AMG GT3, AUDI R8 LMS, BMW M3 GT2 & NISSAN GTR GT3. The BHP to equalize them is close to being finalised but not quite. So have a chat to the guys amongst your team as it would be desirable if you could form a team with 1 from each division ( gold div1, silver divs 2 & 3 & bronze div 4,5 & 6) and run as a factory team( same car same livery)by all means this doesn't mean you are restricted to entering with your league team. start date is after BJH ROC on the 12/10 and has a 99.9% probability that it will be on sunday night 19/10. If you didn't see or hear about season 1 it's a cracking series enjoyed by all.
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Ok Guys thanks For A Great Season, everyone put in an awesome effort. As of next season i am moving away from being captain and i have chosen another person to take up the roll of Team Captain and that will be announced very soon.
    Thanks
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  16. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    CAGM? :)

Well done mate, thanks for being team captain. Hopefully next season will see the 'fast' in your name mean something :p:roflmao::laugh::thumbsup:
  17. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    @COME_AND_GET_ME7 if I'm still here please choose the matt black colour for the car! and black wheels! do it or ill be very upset! ;)
  18. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I was thinking Indy Yellow Pearl With Matte black rims. As for wether or not you'll be staying is still up in the air as I need to bid up Dan, Mint and Warrior to ensure their captains don't get them cheaply. If I can find room in my budget after bidding the aliens up I'll try get you in if you haven't been picked up by that time.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It was hard enough getting all teams their colours without clashing with another team last season, so if you want to run a yellow body, best speak to @VARDZ and see if he minds changing RZR's body colour to something else.
  20. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    LOL.. wow.. righto, privateer for me then!