NLR

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by AOCleaner74, Sep 9, 2015.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Hi guys and welcome to Next Level Racing. The colour we are using is the same as previous seasons which is yellow pearl from the amuse S2K GT1 turbo. Rims are a matte black.
    I will start a room up later tonight for anyone that wants to join.
    arakasi-, REVO_Bryan and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Looks like your team mates are right behind you @AOCleaner74 . All the best for the season mate, I see you have @pat65 in your team, good choice. We have some good racing so now he is in your team it is even more important that I beat him, sorry pat65 nothing personal. Especially seeing as I wasn't good enough to make your team
    pat65 and AOCleaner74 like this.
  3. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I wanted you too mate, but obviously Pykey thought you were worthwhile keeping. But don't get a swelled head, he thought that Kart was worthwhile keeping too!
    skywalker and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  4. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Decent start to the championship, Dan Hol got the triple and he was joker, and Arakasi got a fantastic second place. I had 4th in my class but 10th overall in Div 1.
    Div 2 is going to be re run,but BMW had prov pole and Bryan F had 4th on grid before they dsc. Div 3 we now have no drivers after Fubbles quit last minute.
    We have Arakasi and Easyprey in div 4 and I am sure Easy will find his rhythm and be a front runner in no time!
    Div 5 thankfully gets a re run as Pat couldn't make the race so with a bit of luck he will be allowed to do the race when it happens. Bevo, still not sure of your pace and connection issues, but if you need help please let us know and we can help out where we can.
    For this weeks race 'I' need as much help as possible! Have prob driven 10 laps in my life at this track, so I will be on all week nights this week, so please join in if you can.
    Thanks to all for your efforts last week and let's do it again this week!
    arakasi-, pat65 and REVO_Bryan like this.