PAGNIAN Pagnian Comp 2 - Win a Next Level Racing Wheel Stand - Details

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Juzzo, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries anon. Happy to rattle around at the back of the pack and paint the wall an unknown shade of red !!

And happy birthday TC !!
  2. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    Sorry I dont think Ill be able to make it tonight. Thought i would have more time on my hands. Good luck to all competing!
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Good luck all! :D

Go SNAKE! :D
  4. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Look forward to the results
  5. hsv_butters

hsv_butters Ash Gold Member

PSN ID
    hsv_butters
    Aahahahahahaha Clevo

Yeah well, she's apparently 'busy' now. So, I'll be racing tonight!
  6. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

My net is cactus so unless it fixes itself in the next hour i will be unable to make it. Have done resets etc. to no avail...
  7. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Still try and join Rumbles, you'll get last place for your effort and still go in the draw for the NLR Wheel Stand
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Happy birthday TC! :D What was this birthday ride?
  9. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    That was a fun race.

Had some good laps with Gary early on, with Nugget and Tek right behind him too. I pit after 18 laps and put 45 litres of fuel in, still had about 1/8th of a tank at the end.

Tek had the race by the short and curly's, I came out of the pit 14 seconds behind and we were matching lap times. Got to the last lap and I was catching pretty quick, only to come around the last hair-pin to find Tek trundling along at 80Kmh, anothe 2 litres and the race was yours Tek.

Podium positions...
    1 ... Stumbles
    2 ... Tek
    3 ... Nugget
    4 ... Gary
    5 ... hsv_butters
    6 ... Aza
    7 ... colin
    8 ... Clevohead

Fastest Laps...

1 ... 1:52.246 ... Tek
    1 ... 1:52.538 ... Stumbles
    3 ... 1:52.819 ... Nugget
    4 ... 1:52.895 ... Gary
    5 ... 1:54.152 ... Butters
    6 ... 1:55.521 ... Aza
    7 ... 1:57.778 ... Clevo
    8 ... 1:57.806 ... Colin.

Unfortunately, Rumbles ran into some net problems today and couldnt make it to the grid, sorry mate.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds like a good race guys.

I got my arse handed to me !! Think my best lap was a 53:8??? Was losing between 3 and 4 secs per lap on the leaders so was a lonely old race once I cleared turbo. Good racing mate for the first few laps.

Well done to warrior, Chev and snake for what looked like a good battle at the front. Chev and snake finished side by side, good racing.

Good comeback too anon, tough going !!!

Great job on the comp anon, much appreciated for all the effort you put in mate.

Good luck in the draw tomorrow guys.

Stu
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Results and FL's are below the OP. No prob's Stu, bit tough jumping into the room of death with no prep. I was happy with 5th tbh, my lap 2 shennanigan's were compounded by far too many wall touches and missed braking markers. And too much fuel, damn you new fuel and tyre model!!!!

Guys, PM's have been sent re the lotto draw tomorrow night, the quicker you get back to me the better, thanks.
  12. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Actually I finished in front of Col he ran out of juice on last lap too, watch replay to the end happened about 1 min before countdown finished.

Not that it makes much difference, not like we on the podium or anything :lol:

But just pointing out to every one posting results in any series/race, watch your replays all the way to the end, I got caught with this a couple of times, once in the first kart series, and once in Div4, easy mistake.
  13. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Crap, sorry Clevo. Yeah, I've been caught with this before too, just goes to show, can't teach an old dog new tricks.
  14. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Anon, nice FL last night mate, very sloppy last stint for me, should have been between 5-10 seconds behind Warrior, not 15, but hey, made for an awesome finish with Chev at the flag, fun race!
  15. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

A good trick I used to do was take a photo of the results screen after the race. 99% of phones these days have a camera in them. When gt5 didn't allow fastforward or rewind, it was especially painful to watch the replays to check specifics in the race.
  16. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Yep, the first 8 laps was pretty hectic, good close racing. I lost count how many times we swapped position, often copying each others mistakes on the next lap!

I couldn't come to grips with anything last night, I had done some practice the night before and ran a good clean consistent set of 11 laps tp gauge my fuel/tyre life and thought i could at least not finish last. Once I got into the room on race night though it all fell to sheet. I managed to put in what I thought was a decent qually lap by tailing Warrior around and not letting him ride off into the distance too much.

Come race time, for some reason I was suffering some major braking induced oversteer into the last hairpin which I had not been getting before in any of my practice runs. Nearing the end of the first stint my driving took a nosedive and I think for the next 23 laps I was bouncing off walls and trying to control slides. Even on brand new tyres I was doing 1.55's which was just such a damn waste. I was getting more and more frustrated with each passing lap allowing Stu to pull further and further away. I put too much fuel in as well, my plan was to only put a little bit in at each stop while the tyres were changing so i wouldn't lose any further time, but i stuffed that up too!

Not being one to ever rage quit or park it, I soldiered on getting lapped by warrior a few from the end.

Big thanks goes out to Anon for all his hard work with this one, great effort champ.
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sounds like you got the grip glitch Turbo. Had it myself in a few series races. Thought it was fixed, but given you had trouble getting in that might explain it. Tyres are like ice and never grip up.
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK, everyone has been PM'd their no's for the lotto. Due to the complexity of and lotto and limited time, most people got most of their no's, the rest were produced using a random no. generator. Obviously the higher up you were the more no's you got. But everyone should have a no. Now to get the feed up.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    We have a winner. For both major Prizes: TURBO!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations mate.

Can I thank everyone who took part in this project. It has been great to see so many of the forum faithful take part and a real forum original has taken the biggest prize home.

I hope you guys enjoyed the race, I had a ball and look forward to hitting the track with everyone where possible over the jolly season.

Anon, out!!!
  20. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Thanks again Anon, you put a lot of time and effort in, we all thank you.

Congratz Turbo, hope you put them to good use.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.