ACC [PC] Season 6 - Round 3 [Oulton Park 2019 - 60min] Sprint

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by CornfordCaster, Jun 23, 2021.

1. MatthewMarshHK

MatthewMarshHK Rookie

Ah yes! Thanks. Hope you stay with us Adrian.
    MusicRacer likes this.
  2. MatthewMarshHK

MatthewMarshHK Rookie

I wanted to post a couple of photos here from when I raced at Oulton (IRL) in 1998 (which also features a Bathurst cap). Am I being think or is it not possible to post photos?
  3. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

You can post photos but only if they are hosted somewhere online. One trick is to post them into Discord then copy the image's URL. You can then paste that into the "Media" pop-up when making your forum post. Otherwise free image hosting sites work too.
    CornfordCaster likes this.
  4. MatthewMarshHK

MatthewMarshHK Rookie

Thanks! Posted on Discord. And here for those who might enjoy:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637027174532251688/859443068624306236/img238.jpeg
    https://media.discordapp.net/attach...201248591942/img228.jpeg?width=578&height=798

1998 Oulton Park. Caterham Race. And John Shand who was visiting from Sydney. You will see his byline in the Sydney Morning Herald (arts/music).
  5. Cokko Bill

Cokko Bill Rookie

Hey Adrian!! Cmon... do not give up the Championship!! You are too hard on yourself,it is still a game to enjoy!!
    I read you are racing a lot and with all the respect i think you are trying to do way too much.Concentrate on this one,on that porsche,ask for help,try to collect as much infos as possible,finishing a race is already a victory believe me.

(96) Aris.Drives - YouTube I immagine you already checked the Assetto corsa car model Engineer and his tips....go and learn some stuff if you want
    Ciao Adrian!!!
  6. MusicRacer

MusicRacer Rookie

It was mostly because of how the calender's lined up - a couple of other league seasons were winding down as this one started and there was a couple of weeks overlap. Was also a lot of the same tracks and I was using the same car for all. Shouldn't happen again
    krunch likes this.