pcars or f1 or dirt ps4

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Luke Muir (i_8u4t), Oct 20, 2016.

1. Luke Muir (i_8u4t)

Luke Muir (i_8u4t) New Recruit

looking to join leagues for these titles on ps4 :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    G'day, and welcome to ROOZ. Currently we have our official sunday night league on PCARS which begins about 8pm Sydney time. @stucar17 can give you more info about that. @N64TheStig007 runs an F1 series which runs on Thursday nights at about 8pm Sydney time as well. Currently, there is not official dirt league. There was interest a little while back, but i think that interest has died off for now
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Luke Muir (i_8u4t) hi mate, welcome to raceonoz..

As the guys said above we have a pCARS league on sunday nights starting at about 7:30 syd time so just need to let me know what you are after and we can get you in a div for the remaining 6 rounds....

Add me on psn, stuart170773

thanks stu
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Welcome to ROOZ mate! the land of clean tough racing!

PCars is coming into round 3 this weekend, and F1 world champs is onto monaco this week in a series that covers the whole F1 season.

Both leagues are awesome, both have clean, hard racing.

As @stucar17 said, you can get into a division in PCars if you wanna hook up with him, or a few guys during the week, to see where we can slot you in depending on pace. Theres also spare cars in the F1 champs if you want to go with that option. you can run both leagues if you are super keen, but its totally up to you.

My PSN is Zharvs92, add me, and if i see you around ill flick you an invite to the rooms during the week.