PCARS Season 2 - Div 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]
    Ok guys, Welcome to season 2 of PCARS !

Please bare with us while we sort through the finer details. For our new members please familiarize yourself with the guide linked below. Our "overall" aim is to try to provide everyone with clean, fun racing. Any issues please let us know.

Welcome guide for new members : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/welcome-guide-for-new-members.383/
    How to qualify : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt6-gtloz-how-to-qualify-for-sunday-league.830/

http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...-qualify-for-project-cars-sunday-league.1813/

CAR : Mercedes Benz 190E Touring Car
    [​IMG]
    TUNING REGS : Allowed
    TIRE AND WEAR REGS : Tire wear X2 - Fuel REAL
    DATE AND TIME : Room set to 10th march, race time 12pm. Time progression - real
    ROOM HOST : Giantslayer
    ROOM CAPTAINS : ROTOR-AU86 - GiantSlayer -
    QUALIFYING & RACE TIMES : 8:10 Qual and 8:20 Race Start Sydney Time (Pending Room Issues)
    TRACKS :
    R1.
    Snetterton 300 - 26 laps
    R2. Donnington GP - 32 laps
    R3. Watkins Glen Short - 40 laps
    R4. Dubai National - WET ROUND - 30 laps. (finer details of weather TBC)
    R5. Sonoma GP - 31 laps
    R6. Oulton Park International - 30 laps
    R7. Hockingheim GP - 1.5 hr ENDURO - 48 laps
    START DATE : 14th FEB
    MEET AND GREET : 7th FEB

PROVISIONAL GRID (may be changed based on new entries or online compatibility issues)
    1. GRT - GiantSlayer
    2. RZR - thebigRAGOO
    3. SAR - SickSkillz/Konnor
    4. BHR - OnTheApexAlbert
    5. GRT - samsung1998racer
    6. HTO - Fastboysmith
    7. PRT - cowdoesfly
    8. NLR - emuegg11
    9. BHR - Hughesey12 ???? have sent PM to confirm entry
    10. PRT - Autech91
    11. NLR - GTP_DHolland
    12. TLR - TheJuzzy
    13. @njf015 - new driver, hopefully start round 4
    14. HTO - zuluwoffle
    15. BHR - FlukyLuke99
    16. TLR - Finchy (to confirm)

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2016
    TheJuzzy, Flukyluke99 and SuiCid3 like this.
  2. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, we are slowly getting through the set up for the new season, please bare with us....not long now.

Emmo has a PROVISIONAL drivers list for each division out the back, i will post them up in the OP of each thread hopefully today or tomorrow once the mod team looks over them. REMEMBER THEY ARE PROVISIONAL AND THERE IS ALWAYS ADJUSTMENTS BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON. Either through new drivers qualifying, conflicts between drivers connections etc, etc etc.....if you see someone who is CLEARLY out of position please PM me or one of the mod team and we will have a look at it. Dont make a scene in the thread ;)

We are YET TO CONFIRM TUNE - NON TUNE HOWEVER there is a growing belief through testing that the NON TUNE system wont work with the random fuel loads and drivers "could" be stuck with a fuel load that WONT get them to the end of the race as this option wont let you pit.

THE UPSIDE of TUNING is that it eliminates this issue, while at the same time opening up a wider range of tracks due to gearbox and suspension adjustments to suit all the tracks.

PLEASE BARE WITH US WHILE WE LOOK AT THE OPTIONS. Remember too, we have a patch due soon which "could" throw a spanner in the works just to give us all the :):):):)s !:eek:

Cheers Stu / Mod team
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys, provisional grids are up in the OP

We have already had a few questions or suggested adjustments so will be looking at this in the next day or two.

Room hosts are yet to be confirmed, but room captains have been suggested, if you see your name there but don't want to do it please let me know, as with hosting, if you feel your connection is good enough to do it please put up your hand ;)

Please remember that this is all an inexact science, and could all be thrown wide open with new entries and also the patch due to hit in the next week. We trust you understand any driver changes or adjustments we make are well considered and in the best interests of all our members
    Cheers stu / mod team
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    If anyone wishes to make themselves NOT AVAILABLE for the bidding war of the teams Championship and wishes to run as a Privateer .... please message @Hatfield and let him know. If you are unsure how the Teams Championship operates don't hesitate to ask any of the long term ROOZ members.
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    For the privateers / those that don't want to run a team livery such as myself, when can we begin choosing liveries?
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Anyone can use any livery they wish. I have suggested to team captains which liveries I think they should use and which should be used for privateers. I will publish that list publicly in the coming days.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

@Hatfield to save any arguments out the back in the Driver bidding, i will go Privateer.
    Will be running this livery [​IMG]
    seth123 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sure thing...good to know your choice was made thinking of others...much love
    seth123 likes this.
  10. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Any chance i could take the 81 Sawashier livery? Been eyeing it off since the car was selected :thumbsup: Still willing to be in a team if someone doesn't mind me running my own colours :)
    Sam D Blacklock and SPL Racing like this.
  11. Flukyluke99

Flukyluke99 Rookie

PSN ID
    Flukyluke99
    Privateer for me, #28 RAPA if not taken?
    autech91 likes this.
  12. autech91

autech91 Professional

Privateer also, #46 ACHOS if not taken already please and thank you.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Guys don't throw your livery choices out there yet... The teams get first choice of the liveries including these 2... the list is in the link
  14. autech91

autech91 Professional

15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no teams for both of you? I used to run with you guys in NCR!!
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. autech91

autech91 Professional

Haha, I guess I could run in a team, just so long as the captain is aware I may not make it to a few of the rounds due to my bike racing.
    Who would want me anyways?
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    that's the spirit! I have said before, it doesn't matter if you can't make all rounds. you aren't letting your team down if you are helping the community and having fun...

so whadaya say @Flukyluke99 ??
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Privateer again for me mate, maybe next season ;)
  20. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    looms like I might have to force my way into a team for #54....