PCARS Season 2 - Div 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    It's how its worked all season mate :p For eg, when you Dsc'd at Sonoma, you still finished in front of Giant, even though he was there at the finish :)
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  2. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

The difference is he didn't attempt to race....pykey and juzzy did
  3. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Doesn't matter, it's how it's worked all season, even when Samsung parked the car after 5 laps at Snetterton, any Dsc's who completed lap 6 and beyond finished ahead
  4. Konnor McCluskey

Abit silly but ohwell...highly disagree with it but not much I can do about it
  5. Konnor McCluskey

Also pykey did come back outta the pits and drove...surely that's gotta count for 2nd place
  6. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Unless he was able to complete more than 40 laps when he came out of the pits, which i know he didn't as he was parked at T2 even when i Dsc'd, no dice.
    You outscored me by 3 points anyway, theres another 6 divisions for your SAR teammates to outscore BHR, chill :p
    Sam D Blacklock and zuluwoffle like this.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @Hatfield can you sort this out before someone cries over P2
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Cant disagree with anything you have said here mate, really disappointing way for div 1 to finish the season....

I think there were a few things at play here, lets just hope that everyone who signs up for S3 shows up regardless if they like ALL the regs or not.
    Spidey_11, Beau_Albert and zuluwoffle like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Beau_Albert that has to be the best score (22 pts) for DSC of all time!
  10. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Why would you even TRY and score more for someone who parked their car early in the race, over someone who ran more than half race distance and then DSC out of no fault of their own...

That just blows my mind.....
    Beau_Albert and beakeroo like this.
  11. autech91

autech91 Professional

Hmmmm all a bit strange to me. Had a ball at Ruapuna yesterday boys so sorry not sorry for not showing up :D.
    Well done to those that rocked up and gave it a crack though, tumeke to @Konnor McCluskey ftw.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Haha Beau and I were the only drivers to compete at all 7 rounds.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    and you still didn't come 2nd :(
    SuiCid3 and beakeroo like this.
  15. Konnor McCluskey

That's good man !! How did u get on?
  16. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I guess when it's a team championship then people with interests in their team will have interests in all of the divisions. Then there are people like myself who aren't in a team who just like to annoy everyone in all divisions indiscriminately.

[​IMG]
    George and Hatfield like this.
  17. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Haha Hat. I would've if I didn't DSC but everything's perfect in hindsight.
  18. Konnor McCluskey

I'm still struggling to know how I go from being 10secs in front of you and njh going into the pits and come out 5secs behind?? I only needed 4litres of fuel. Your 2nd wasn't secure, would've had to work pretty bloody hard for it;)

I was the one saying I hope no one gets :):):):)ed over in the pits but it turns out I did hahaha
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Unlike GT6, Pitstops on PCars are variable and no pitstop will be the same. In your pitstop your tyre changers might've dropped a wheelnut, car may have stalled etc etc.
    My car's battery went flat apparently in mine haha, lost a good 15 seconds too. Weird when mechanical failures are off, but oh well, another twist and turn of motorsport!
  20. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Nothing to do with regs stu, think you and the adim did a brilliant job. For me being a shift worker and quite often having to get up 4 hours after sunday nights race, it was more about the racing and there was some great stiff going on with most
    I personally think you and your team got the regs spot on stu, as a shift worker and the late finishes after chats and stuff i was always going to find it hard. Was willing to sacrifice the sleep if it was fun no matter where i finished. To me practicing alot of nights to then watch certain guys use stupid amounts of track, grass and anything they could get an advantage from out side of the rooz rules was a bloody joke. Then to get flashed and dive bombed by some that had been in div 1 before being new to div 1 took all the fun out of it. Not going to work on a Monday morning with 4 hours sleep under my belt and a sore arse from being bent over, took the fun out of it for me, i do this for fun and great racing which i had with most of the guys was just some that spoiled it and that was a pitty. So to beaker and the knockers of div 1 its not really for you to say as ya where not there. On a positive note thx to all o had great runs with and a big congratulations to albert who was a class act.
    vh_mik, SuiCid3, stucar17 and 2 others like this.