PAGNIAN Prize Comp 1: REPLAY Coming Soon!!

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Anon666, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Select full HD and turn up the volume.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  2. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Lookin good mate, one thing though, my tag is actually SNAKEiSM, sorry to be a pain, I noticed Castro typed it incorrectly in the results thread also but a few of my mates are keen to watch this once it's done so I wouldn't mind if it was correct, haha!
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hehe very nice little teaser. And what a tease it is! C'mon Sept 15th :lol:
  4. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    looks unreal anon
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Fantastic, i'll send the promo into Insidesimracing, i worded them up after the race had been run that a video was on the way, this will be good to show the quality of the vid.
    Any one interested in writing up a race review based on the replay using the real names the drivers sunbmitted. This is for the guys at sim racing to make it easy for them to put somthing together for their show.
  6. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    oooh that's cool, well done.
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I will have a little bit of time tonight to add and cut hopefully. If any of the drivers have anything they want included let me know, eg Stumbles ran into me on lap 5, or I watched Stumbles run into a wall on lap 16, or I saw Stumbles pull over a take a pee on corner 6 lap 29. It's a fair task, so I apologise ahead of time if you feel I do miss things or don't spend enough time on you. I am currently poring over 3+ hours of footage and there are some great battles that need to be aired. The first 13 laps in particular are a race in themselves. Anyway, back to the grindstone, will check back here when I get home this evening.
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Fryz and I traded positions on laps 33, 34 and 35 I think it was, start/finish straight and first corner, I also made a nice pass on Outta early on but can't remember what lap it was, it was definately turn 2 though not including the kink on the straight, but don't worry too much about that if it's too much of a pain, other than that I pretty much raced my own race.

Don't feel inclined to go to any trouble to add this stuff mate, I just thought I'd mention it incase you were short on stuff to put in the final vid, but it was pretty action packed so I doubt it.
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I stayed out when others pitted and got up to 5th position for a lap, woooHooo 5th in this field. I was all alone except for the first 4 or 5 laps and then on lap 27 Blue stayed out and we had a bling Battle (pure Gold and Pure Silver) for 3/4 of a lap. So you don't have to do too much for me there isn't much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.