PCARS-2 Project Cars 3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stucar17, Jun 4, 2020.

1. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    GTS will have you back babes xx

We have working pit stops
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Is that after you hit pit lane at 200kph !? :roflmao:
    Ive always said i like the simplicity of the GTS pit stop model. The PC2 one is way too clunky for changes on the fly.
    Other than that, ive had very few issues with it. GTS pit options in PC2 would have been perfect.
    v8power383 likes this.
  3. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    You gotta take the good with the bad. We hit the pits at terminal velocity but we do get to pick tyres and refuel as we need.
    stucar17 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  4. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

still too soon to be talking about pit stops
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Eh I guess it’s going back to it’s routes of being NFS
    As the man states it’s all for extra $$ ( in total disregard to the fans who built the title) maybe they’ll release an iPhone app and rooz can have a Wednesday lunch break league
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    The only thing that gives me any hope Seth is that for all the noise and backlash, we dont 'actually' know what we are going to get as the final product. The reason i say that is SMS were well advanced in production of PC3 before Codies took over. Im hoping the 'arcade' parts are add ons to the guts of the game and can be turned off by us as required..... To be fair, some of the hate vids are guys just looking to get 'likes' on their pages, and are just as blind as we are to the actual product when it lands.....
    @Ryzza5 do have any info on PC3 ??
    Ryzza5 and v8power383 like this.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    The youtubers do need to be dramatic and harsh in order to get their online attention that is true,
    The only point I agree with was the one about it’s just a ploy to entertain the average Joe which when you look at it, people who enjoy proper racing are outnumbered big time by the average Joe who thinks hitting the limiter on a Porsche 911 is the bees knees, casual gamers or whatever you wanna call them seem to influence the final product of games nowadays ​
    v8power383, garyw61 and stucar17 like this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Cant disagree with that.
    v8power383 likes this.
  9. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Sorry @stucar17 my message came across as me bashing pcars. I'm just genuinely shocked by how the SMS team are marketing their main game
    v8power383 and garyw61 like this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i think we all are. I agree SMS and Codies have done a terrible job of it.
    Ill say it again though, until we see actual footage and options in the online lobby part of the game we are all clutching at straws as to what it will be actually like to race.
    v8power383 and garyw61 like this.
  11. JJ_Penguin

unfortunately PCars 3 will have XP and in game currency similar to GTS. will have to 'purchase' vehicles.
  12. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    Only in the career mode. They've already said all cars and tracks available from Day 1, like PC1 & 2.
    Kart-No-1, stucar17 and garyw61 like this.
  13. JJ_Penguin

https://www.pcgamer.com/au/project-...-this-summer-with-a-big-list-of-new-features/

I am hoping this arcticle is wrong but it makes mention of needing XP and in-game currency for online mode. "if you don't have a suitable car in your personal garage for an online event, you can borrow one to take part."

I really hope that means they are all available and not that you have to pay to borrow the car.
    stucar17 likes this.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    More drip feeds of info, mainly courtesy of twitter..... Given the general feel of commentary i cant believe they havent come out and either stopped the criticism in its tracks by proving otherwise, or just put us out of our misery and show us what will actually be on offer....
    https://twitter.com/projectcarsgame...6?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
    https://twitter.com/projectcarsgame/status/1271146471396605956

As they have been saying all along, all preferences that have been 'added' can also be turned off. Possibly a positive sign that what we enjoy in PCARS2 might be slightly improved in PCARS3.... Still optimistic .
    garyw61 likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Surely in response to the GTS announcement they have to at the very least release a hot lap video of some race cars to full demonstrate the “simulation” physics... The radio silence isn’t a good sign
  17. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    You sir, reveal your secrets now!
    seth123 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    What’s next week’s lotto numbers?
    seth123 likes this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Agree, although they have constantly said the physics will be a slight improvement on what PC2 had, which is a step up on GT.
    I would have advertised to the long term player first, and shown the / any improvements they have made, and put the "arcade' argument to bed straight away. By starting with the 'dumbing' down for the casual user they are pushing :):):):) uphill to keep the long term driver.....
  20. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    They've constantly praised their physics, then in the gameplay they showed of the sim physics it looked like it didn't change anything at all compared to the arcade physics.