PS4/5 ACC 2021 GT3 Endurance Championship

Discussion in 'APLOZ Past Seasons' started by JJ_Penguin, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Fizzer for the am room as the server crashed. Was eventually hit by a ghost bouncy car that sent me into a spin all over the track.Glitches galore from the start with cars bouncing all over the track before the doomsday server crash finished it off. Was so looking forward to it oh well!
  2. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Well done CyclonePauly on the win :thumbsup: You certainly deserved that one mate. I just didn’t have the grip on the back end of my stints so i had no confidence to defend or fight you too hard for position as it was our first time racing on track and I didn’t want us both lawn mowing the grass lol. You did an awesome job sticking it on the inside and outside of the first corner and it gives me confidence that we can race hard and clean in the future. Also well done Glen on the other podium and those who finished behind. Looking forward to having close battles with you all.
  3. blanchyZ1000SX

blanchyZ1000SX Rookie

PSN ID
    BlanchyZ1000SX
    Server 2 crashed 5-6laps into the race
  4. itspaulybeeatchs

itspaulybeeatchs Rookie

PSN ID
    itspaulybeeatchs
    Yeah well done to you too man ,it's a hard Strat to run a long effectively a 1 stopper race, that run down and stupid crash afterwards omg heart stopper ,sorry about the door rub on the first pass tho ,hope that wasn't too bad a move and look forward to more battles in the future,maybe not Bathurst I suck at Bathurst lol
    incey and garyw61 like this.
  5. Stanhouse321

Stanhouse321 New Recruit

AM race being re-run same time this arvo/evening if any of the AM drivers who couldn't make it yesterday can make it.
  6. Ford69xw

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Try to be there work till 6.30
  7. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Sorry I missed the race guys, had a massive work week and would have fallen asleep at the wheel. As it was I fell asleep on the lounge with a rum in hand fairly early lol.
    Will try to make sure i'm there for the next one.
    garyw61, incey and nigegunz like this.
  8. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

jump in the AM server re-run if you can. Same time tonight
  9. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    No it was fine. Looked worse than what it was and it was my error exiting the corner leading up to it so I left room and was prepared for contact.
    P.S I love Bathurst and apparently the walls love me just as much :laugh:
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    jamie_t, garyw61 and incey like this.
  10. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Ok, i have logged in to discord, what do i do now?
  11. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    I watched the whole race live and gotta say it was a fantastic race to watch fellas. Great racing and respect on the track, it made it easy to watch. Well done to all drivers
  12. JJ_Penguin

I'm really not sure what to say about last night, completely gutted. Undercut pauly and got the gap out to almost 11 sec on the same strategy. Managed a 2:00.5 after the first stop and was flying. When this game bites it bites hard!

I thought I had a replay of what happened but it just missed the crash. If it was real life the car would still in the barrier before the chicane. Have not had any issue with 130R. Had a slight slide, had a couple cracks at recovering but in the end lost it into the fence at close to full speed. Did it against later on.

Gotta take opportunities when they come along. I thought I couldn't get anymore fired up heading into Zolder but last night has done that!

Well done to @itspaulybeeatchs @Vik Chan @glen.
    Max Gassit, jamie_t, garyw61 and 2 others like this.
  13. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Cheers JJ! I was wondering what happened to ya during the race lol. Unlucky mate. Some accidents can be very unforgiving on ACC.
  14. JJ_Penguin

Apologies everyone for the issues with the Am Server. it has a habit of crashing and turning off randomly. I have sent a message to GPortal complaining of the issue. It doesn't happen with the Pro server and I have swapped servers for tonight.

I do need someone that I can show how to reset the server and change the settings in case of a disconnect. Once I enter the server for a race event I am there to race. I'm going to respond to msgs about the servers.
  15. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i caught the last hour via Demo1. Was a good race to watch. Had some lols in the chat feed, just a bit of a shame josh sees the comments about 20 seconds after you type them. The last 5 or so laps watching the paully catch and pass vik and crash and catch and pass again was very entertaining
    Vik Chan, jamie_t and garyw61 like this.
  16. jamie_t

jamie_t Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    jamie-tc
    130R caught me too. Sitting in 3rd a bit ahead of Vik, I nicked the grass on the outside coming into it and round I went into the barrier. Decided to take tyres twice and just pull quali laps every lap but spun again at the hairpin later on. Could have been a podium but I made the mistakes and rightly paid for them. Great drives though from Pauly, Vik and Glen well done fellas. Looked like some top racing through the field, the broadcast is great to watch afterwards!
    Vik Chan and garyw61 like this.
  17. itspaulybeeatchs

itspaulybeeatchs Rookie

PSN ID
    itspaulybeeatchs
    garyw61 likes this.
  18. itspaulybeeatchs

itspaulybeeatchs Rookie

PSN ID
    itspaulybeeatchs
    P.s bad luck JJ you were pushing me really hard that first part of the race,i stuffed up first pitstop and had to re start the car and then shut it down again for some reason.. 2nd pitstop wasn't much better tbh
  19. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Well done to Pauly for the win, I didn’t read the he drivers briefing at all my bad, didn’t realise the start time lucky to make the race misses on qauli and wasn’t aware of the start procedure and had to put it in the fence to avoid taking out half the field,
    Oops,, running a basically stock aggressive tune I struggled to build tyre temp in the first stint carrying damage from the start, manages to get a few spots, and then finally after my 2nd stop with no damage and better tyre pressures managed to get some decent laps on fastest was a 2.00.9 with 100l of fuel, started to catch back up to the pack and was running in 6th I think, then for my final stop I lost it entering pit lane and crashed HARD into the pit wall :eek: 2.00mins of damage to fix, ruined my race, also didn’t put any fuel in or change tyres so hard to make another 2 stops, I was over it by then.. looking forward to the next one, I’ll actually put some practice in and tune my car haha.
    incey likes this.
  20. Ford69xw

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Yes jj that am server has dropped out a couple of times while practising during the w week. Then of course last night. It has issues for sure.