PS4/5 ACC Pre-season Dates

Discussion in 'APLOZ Past Seasons' started by JJ_Penguin, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Wayne Edis

Wayne Edis New Recruit

PSN ID
    Angryoldfella
    Is the enduro server opening at 7? Quality 8?
  2. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    R there any spots left for tonight? If so, I will rag handle the Ferrari again
  3. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Yeh thats right. we can start earlier if people would like?
  4. JJ_Penguin

Unfortunately no there isnt any spots. but I will have the 2nd server setup for a 1hr race at Paul Ricard
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  5. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

standing by champ
  6. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    No spots left ok thanks.
  7. JJ_Penguin

Ive got you and benny down as a reserve
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  8. MusicRacer

MusicRacer Rookie

I don't mind starting a bit earlier
  9. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

JJ's just posted a chat for tonite's race asking if everyone is good to start quali at 7pm Sydney, bringing it forward an hour.
    the server will be open an hour before that for 1 hr of prac
  10. MusicRacer

MusicRacer Rookie

Sounds ok to me
  11. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

on a break atm & I've got @Aza2672 (AB Saints, legend!) stream going & my first question is how the fook did no one get DT's on the double file start??? maybe we've found a glitch that can work to our advantage
    congrats to everyone involved last night, it was a helluva way to see in the new year! we are certainly on for a cracking year's on track action
    GT4 boys, you all did a stella job, it's not easy being in the slower vehicles in multiclass so huge kudos to y'all
    i love the extra dimension of the racing & so it gets my vote for more in the future

some of the best racing I've ever had last night so thanx to everyone for being great rooz racers!
  12. jamie_t

jamie_t Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    jamie-tc
    Agree Nige, that was fantastic to be part of and everyone genuinely was fair and respectful. From the GT4 side, you blokes in the GT3s were very patient. I was locked in a tense battle with Glen for the entirety of the race so seeing a bunch of quicker cars steaming up was anxiety inducing but it added another dimension that was really tough to manage but very satisfying at the same time when you deal with the situation well.

I also got the benefit of a front row seat to two epic battles. Both happened from the long straight where Nige and Pauly went side by side for practically the rest of the lap, and then a bit later Pauly and JJ repeating that action! Epic stuff by you fellas
  13. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Well done all, great fun. Some really good racing too. Here’s a glimpse of one of my battles with @brettwant7
    garyw61, Russell, Riggsy1314 and 2 others like this.
  14. JJ_Penguin

3rd Enduro 1.5hrs into the race and game crashes! hit the save replay button & BSOD! very deflating

Was a good race though and congrats to Nige, Pauly and MusicRacer on the GT3 podium & Congrats to River, Glenn & Gaz on the GT4 podium.

Apologies to Exo for the contact the end of the straight. I did not expect that closing speed at that point. It was almost like you were stopped I caught up that quick.
  15. JJ_Penguin

I will be writing up the signup for the endurance championship later today or tomorrow. so be ready!

couple of things that need to be cleared up:
    - the weather settings are very hard to get right. They don't work the same way as it does on PC. I will keep it as mild as I can but if it rains everyone will have to adjust to. I thought the light rain for Quali was awesome.
    - For Season 3 we will have 3 servers for each round. A chat will be created and the Captains will add the drivers to each server. The Server password will be changed for each round and posted in that chat. That way those drivers only go into that particular server. You guys registered for the event last night and to ensure no one took your spot, I changed the password and posted in the chat.
    Chubbe08, garyw61, Vik Chan and 3 others like this.
  16. Riggsy1314

Riggsy1314 New Recruit Gold Member

I thought the wet quali was really good, randomness like that mixes it up and keeps it interesting, its not like it was hammering down.

Awesome race!! Multiclass definitely adds another element of difficulty thats for sure, i look forward to more of it!
    BURRADOGG, garyw61, nigegunz and 2 others like this.
  17. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

18. itspaulybeeatchs

itspaulybeeatchs Rookie

PSN ID
    itspaulybeeatchs
    @JJ_Penguin, have to say sorry about that little bump into that corner after the straight wasn't sure what happened it only felt like a tiny tiny tap , but what a epic race near soiled myself when your car slowly disappeared into the ground in front of me lol i didn't know if it was going to come back up somewhere else lol that really sucked but still a epic race..

GT4 guys did a awesome job being very steady with there lines made it some what easier to judge were to pass safely.

but a big round of applause to Nige dam that last stint...couldn't close that gap down gave it everything that BMer had lol well done..
    jamie_t, nigegunz and Riggsy1314 like this.
  19. Chubbe08

Chubbe08 Rookie

PSN ID
    Chubbe08
    @JJ_Penguin Can I get in for tonight race at brands plaease
  20. JJ_Penguin

First in fort served for tonight racing. Both servers will be open