PS4 ACC SEASON 2 DETAILS & SIGNUP

Discussion in 'APLOZ Past Seasons' started by JJ_Penguin, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Yeah mate, G29. I'm not sure off the top of my head but I'll double check next time I'm playing it. I'll post the settings I have next time. Cheers mate.
  2. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

sorry to hear that mate. You’re welcome back whenever you want!
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  3. JJ_Penguin

Hey mate Welcome to ACC! I’m on a G29 and I’ll pass on my setting. I’ll be on most nights and can help out where you need.
    I’ll have a look at the teams and let you know where you’ll slot in.
    Blunty075 likes this.
  4. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    I’m on G29 as well and my pedals are causing me problems. The accelerator was playing up a couple weeks ago and finally fixed that by opening it up and switching it with the clutch last week and now the damn brakes are randomly pressing/activating when it feels like lol what a piece of crap :thumbsdown: It cost me 5th place on Sundays GTS race to last position and now I’m scared its going to cause me problems on Tuesdays race. Fingers crossed it doesn’t play up in ACC. I don’t really care too much for GTS lol
  5. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Check for a pinched wire, or if you can, solder the connection points. May help. Funny when I was having accelerator blipping problems on GTS but came over to ACC it didn't do the same thing... hopefully nothing major, and not a new set required.
    Vik Chan likes this.
  6. autech91

autech91 Professional

I had the same issues with my G29 pedals, buy some new flux capacitors for them you can find them on the google easy enough. I managed to get away with doing the clutch/accel swap out but if it happens again I'll either upgrade to some good t300 ones (I'm using t300 with 29 pedals) or replaced the flux capacitors.

https://www.amazon.com/Potentiometer-replacement-KIT-Logitech-solution-PC/dp/B07VGT3W37
    Vik Chan likes this.
  7. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Cheers for that. I’ll have a look though i doubt I’ll be able to get it here in Cambodia. My acceleration problem is fixed it is now just the brakes randomly pressing itself while I’m lapping. I’ll just have to open it up again and try spraying inside the potentiometer again and hope that works. Such a pain when all i want to do is drive lol
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  8. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Cheers mate. I jumped on today for a little while and I was abysmal, my character should've died. I normally play GT Sport it's completely different to ACC and apart from struggling to drive without death I'm not sure if I'm even driving fast enough. Is there anywhere in here that has a times chart for a specific track that I could use as a gauge? Also, if there's no spots available for this comp that's fine. It'll give me more time to get up to speed with ACC.
    Cheers mate.
  9. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Cambodia? If you want you could order what you needed and have it posted to my place in Melbourne. I would then send to you via registered post. It sounds like your pentometer is about to die. I had these issues with my first G29 after about 6mths, I warranty swapped them about 6mths ago now and I'm having issues with the brake this time. First one the accelerator went, this one the brakes are fluttering under mid to heavy braking and it's costing me a lot each race. I have to use the gears a lot more to compensate for the :):):):)ty braking.
    Vik Chan likes this.
  10. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

it's true, the G29 pedals are the weakest part of what is a solid entry level rig, I'v been thru at least 6 sets of pedals in the past 4 years i think it is. Gamesmen have previously sold a new set of pedals for 100bucks or so. im making this set last longer by not smashing them as hard as i can all the time (it is fun to smash them in qualli)
    Vik Chan and JJ_Penguin like this.
  11. JJ_Penguin

stuff that use them up. Smash those pedals through the floor!!!
    Vik Chan likes this.
  12. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Thanks @Blunty075 and welcome to ACC. Unfortunately aus still isn’t sending to Cambodia at the moment but thank you very much for the offer. I’ve already tried getting my bro to send some of my stuff up. Also I’ll be making my way back to aus either next month or January so I won’t have this problem anymore when I’m back lol

my brake problem seems to be getting worse after opening it up last night. Gonna try one more thing later this arvo and if it doesn’t work then it may put an end to my ROOZ season which will really suck :unsure:
  13. JJ_Penguin

You did a 1:43.2 I think you're quick enough even with a busted brake pedal. you stick out the rest of the season and still do well
    Vik Chan likes this.
  14. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Yes when the brakes aren’t pressing itself it’s fine, for quallies and hot lapping etc but in the race I’m more worried about taking someone out. From yesterday’s race tests it kept pressing mid corner through the chicane with mountain curbs and I’m powerless to save it, so if anyone is too close to me it’s sketchy and I don’t want to be that guy lol

OMG! Also now just in the Allen screw on the brake pedals just threaded and I’m unable to take it off to open the case lmao! FMD
  15. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Do you own a DS4? :D
    Vik Chan likes this.
  16. JJ_Penguin

Have a look at the results forum and review the qualifying laptimes.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/ps4-acc-season-2-results.4269/

Let me know if you'll be on over the weekend and I'll see if I can jump on as well.
  17. JJ_Penguin

https://discord.gg/3PJBfup6

Hey lads for anyone that’s interested there is a Discord group based in the UK on ACC. They are running a GT4 race at Bathurst early on Sunday morning. They helped me with the setup of the server like how to change to a long formation lap. There is some good resources from the group and they’re good fun.
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  18. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Looked like some good racin last night, caught demo 1s stream and the whole set up was a joy to watch, bet its awsome to drive
    nigegunz likes this.
  19. JJ_Penguin

Its awesome! I really think you should join us
  20. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

ditto that