PS4 ACC *Special Event* 2hr GT3 Enduro

Discussion in 'APLOZ Past Seasons' started by JJ_Penguin, Nov 6, 2020.

1. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

yes that is correct
  2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    I can't make it on Sunday night, I've been told I have to go out to dinner with the missus' boss so can't get out of this one.
  3. MrNWilson

MrNWilson New Recruit Gold Member

Slowly getting use to the Honda, few sketchy corners but stoked with a 201.39.
    Haven’t had this kind of satisfaction since playing pro basketball. I celebrated as soon as the lap was over as I’ve spent 2-3 nights chasing the 201s, it’s amazing how a sim racing came can bring such joy. Can’t wait for Sunday

huge shout out to VIK for the help with the setup....legend status!
    Vik Chan and nigegunz like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @JJ_Penguin I didn't know this was on and scheduled the end of year annual ROC for Sunday night. As Demo 1 will stream both this and the ROC, is there any chance your qualifying could start at 6pm, so that the race finishes at 8:30pm (if running on time) ?
  5. JJ_Penguin

ok ok you don’t have to do an interview gees I get it.
  6. JJ_Penguin

I will check with the group but the earlier start may mean some people won’t be able to make it
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it's my bad by not having organised it sooner as ROC generally runs the sunday following final season final round, but even if qually starts at your proposed time and went for 10-15mins instead of 30 that would help heaps so that Demo1 gets a little bit of transition time between events
  8. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Bwoah! That’s a shame mate @Bounty05
    I’m good to start early :thumbsup:
  9. JJ_Penguin

Hatfield and Max Gassit like this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thank you!
  11. JJ_Penguin

When are you going to get ACC and come have a race with us?
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    good question ;)
  13. JJ_Penguin

Silverstone 2Hr Enduro - 20/12/20
    [​IMG]
    Note: Start/Finish line shown above is from the GP circuit. Copse is Turn 1 for our race.

Server will open at 5:00pm ADST (SYDNEY Time)
    Server 1 - Rooz ACC Enduro Server - Password: Rooz - Captain: JJ_Penguin

Weather
    No Idea. Good Luck! Be willing to adjust your strategy on the fly. Prepare for any scenario.

Formation Lap
    With the server issues of late and this being a 2Hr race will have the same start procedure as we had for the final attempt of the bather restart. We will begin with a short formation lap but once the race starts we will remain single file for the first lap. The race will officially start once the leader cross the start line to begin lap 2. This will ensure there are no issues for Demo1 entering the server and in case some is forced to start from the pits.

Lap 1

Tyres will be cold for the majority of the first lap. The single file start will help minimise any carnage at

Each car seems to have a different approach to finding speed. be mindful that the car you are following may not be as quick as you through a certain section of the track or need to brake earlier.

Pitstops
    2 mandatory pitstops. Fuel is mandatory but Tyre are optional. be ready for any strategy scenario. Pit Window is set to 1:40min

Pit Exit
    Drivers must NOT cross the pit exit line when re-entering the track.

Track Limits
    There are a couple of corner to be wary of. The outside of Copse, Chapel, Stowe, Club & Abbey will be hotspots for potential. track limit breaches.

BLUE FLAGS
    There were quite a few complaints of impeding during the Bathurst round.
    Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. Patient will be needed when attempting to pass lapped traffic, especially from the Cutting though to Conrod Straight.

Replays & Protests
    Drivers must assign a button for 'Save Replay'. The game only records 3 - 4 mins. If you are involved in an incident, saving the replay will be critical for any protests. Press the Save Replay Button 30 - 40 secs after the incident to ensure the moment is recorded.

Party Chat

Party Chat will be setup for both Servers. I suggest joining the chat for practice, then you can choose to leave or start your own, that is up to you. But try to join the server chat at the end of the race. Personally, I prefer to have chat off during races.

It's a long race and the pace will be hot! Good luck all
    Penguin (")>
  14. JJ_Penguin

15. JJ_Penguin

These are the link for tonights stream. Can't wait!
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  16. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Sorry to all, I didn't know whether or not I was ass packing people, glitches or both. Hope didnt ruin anybody's night. Would of been great to finish it out, but just abit confusing probably re-addressing when I didn't need too and vice versa. Be safe all and have a good Christmas
  17. JJ_Penguin

was awesome to have you there. I hope you can join us for next season!
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  18. JJ_Penguin

After a quick look at the race start, there will be a regulation change for races that start with a single file formation lap. This is a practice race and it’s good to iron out any issues that may arise.
  19. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

happy holidays Benny! was great to see you on the grid last night & we hope to have you onboard for next years action a plenty
    best wishes to everyone this week & for the new year..... thankfully they can't take sim racing away from us
    safe travels Vik! we'll see you in the new year mate
  20. JJ_Penguin

Do you blokes want to do that again? 3rd Jan Paul Ricard?