PCARS PS4 Bathurst 1000 Revived, 24th/4th/2016

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by TDZdave, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
  2. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Protest pending
    After sifting through 6 hours of footage we think found a track limit penalty , so we have to look again to find it .
    Well done to Prostate team and kart for getting them there !
    Even though a 4 person team entered and only 3 raced ( freddy dropped for the event ) WHY ?
    emuegg11 likes this.
  3. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    I have seen this pic before !
  4. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    We would have won but !
    Qualified on wets
    Started race on wets
    Bad tune from cagme !!!
    Wasted 2 minutes in pits fixing tyre problem
    Bad tune buy CAGME !!!
    Slow traffic
    Bad tune by CAGME !!!!!!
    etc etc etc
    Finished 1 minute 30 behind
    Thanks CAGME !!!!!!!!!
    And FREDDY wasn't allowed to race !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Any time mate!!
    Blindman likes this.
  6. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    ;)
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Killer...He told me ages ago that 1 way or another i will get that Killer... not sure how but someday...:sneaky:
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  8. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Just worked out why i am a reasonable steerer around Bathurst. Apparently over gt6 and pcars i have done enough laps to have completed 10 bathurst 1000 events.
  9. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    :mad:
    Blindman and VARDZ like this.
  10. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    10 that's cute lol
    SPL Racing likes this.
  11. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Freddy was the official team photographer ! Very important job to get karts good side !
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  12. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    He has a good side????o_O
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Thanks to all involved for a great event. With skype issues still being sorted, SPL qualified the car, at the time not knowing that it had wets on and not slicks. Did well to qualify where we did. I was thrown in the seat to start and took a few laps to figure out why our pace was down so much. Damn it, wets!!!!! So into pit lane for a very early stop. having one of the first garages didn't help as it gave us no time to change/ check pit strategies before the car came to a halt. lost a fair bit of time over the race because of this. Came out finally on slicks and just tried to claw back any time we could. But the damage was done. Once the rain came down and killer got in the car, the game decided to ignore our request for wets and kept the car on slicks, which could only have one outcome in those conditions. The elbow bit hard and took our front left, forcing killer to limp back to the pits SOOOO SLOWWWWWW. Lucky for us a restart was granted and everyone was back on the lead lap. But the top two just had too much pace and few incidents that we couldn't keep up or claw back any time. To finish 3rd, even if it were only five cars at the end is something I know I'm happy with.
    Thanks to Killer for having us and supplying the rum chips and snags. Also to SPL for some great stints in the changing conditions and finally to Dave for organising a fantastic event.

When's the next one......................
    SPL Racing, TDZdave, Blindman and 4 others like this.
  14. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    I've seen better heads on cabbages
    seth123, pykeybraa145 and v8power383 like this.
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Looks like someone's finding it tough to accept that they got smashed by Kart ;)
    Peter Wise, freddyp_33, VARDZ and 2 others like this.
  16. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Haven't you got anything better to do !
    v8power383 likes this.
  17. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Well, what a race. After 2 weeks of arguing...sorry discussing the final tune the big day was here. So the inevitable argument...sorry discussion over who would qually, first stint, second stint, third stint, we were away and quallied 1st thanks to Blindman who also took the first stint. Emus the team got avery good start that raised some eyebrows in the Prostate pit garage which was redressed before the end of the first lap. Honnestly guys, would not have thought twice about it if you did not but we accepted gladly. Thanks guys.
    Cant remember how the gap went first stint but it was close all the way and gave up the lead at some stage. Second stint with AO was not good with a lag punt from a car being lapped resulting in much damage. We were behind Emu at this stage and pitted when he came in a few laps later.
    AO stayed in untill the next stop when i took over down about 15 seconds from memory. I closed the gap marginally until late in my stint where i gave up the ground i had made.
    Then came the rain, Blindman back in and a tyre and pressure change, unfortunately pressures to high. Luckily, killer had a pit glitch so a red flag and a new room, fix pressures and lets go.
    Blindman got a good start compared to Emus ordinary one and we were inthe lead again, then bad luck struck, 3 spins from Blindman put us behind by 20 seconds and the gap 1st, 2nd ,3rd remained static for the rest of his stint.
    Then our luck changed, emu pitted as the rain eased and the track was drying. We decided to check his sector times and knew it was to soon. We were still as much as 3 seconds a sector faster. We're back in the game and when the times equalised we pited some 4 laps after them and in the lead by 10 seconds.
    AO at the wheel and the lead seesawing a bit. We each had 1 stop to the end and we had a few laps fuel up our sleeve so with 10 to go i jumped back in with a 15 second lead. A first lap brush with the wall across the top of the mountain cost 6 seconds and some damage. Took me a few laps to settle in but the lead was deminishing fast. With about 5 to go and the gap at 2 seconds Emu hit the wall and sustained significant damage, enough for me to open the gap to 6 seconds and drive to the finish for the win.
    Finally a Bathurst 1000 champion. Thanks Blindman, AO and the back up driver, tune tester and photographer Freddy
    Thanks also to Emu, Juzzy, Killer, TB and SPL for a great race and well done boys. To the other guys thank you and hope you had as good a night as we had. It was great that you stayed the distance and drove curiously all night, and thanks Dave for putting the event on, was a fantastic night win or lose.
    To every other driver in the league, if you can, at some stage give the long distance enduros a go, they are fantastic.
  18. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Ok Jumping start 2 Minute penalty .
    Now we are 2 nd , Still looking for track limit penalty against Prostate team ! I will find one .
    We can still win this .
    stucar17, emuegg11 and Nathancarhead like this.
  19. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Hopefully you get i sorted before next years race killer. Love ya work.
    Blindman likes this.
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    would be keen but 6 hours just too long for me with the fam......a 3 hour series using the Blancpain formula could be a goer.