PS4 PCARS Season 2 Expressions of interest

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Oct 12, 2015.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    We run most nights with a group from AU, NZ, UK and Asia and I can tell you guys it runs perfectly.
  2. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    having raced with these international I can say there connection a substantially better than most
    Beau_Albert and beakeroo like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i understand that, but im not going to decline an Aussie / NZ member for someone from the UK at season start.

As i said, he is welcome to join any series outside of the sunday official league OR if its clear there will be a DIV 1 vacancy due to no shows once the season has started and he isnt keeping an Aussie / NZ driver out of a drive i will revisit it.
    Clevohead and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Finchy I can assure you is most definitely Australian. Someone got confused before
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, but where is he racing from ?
  6. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    South Brisbane my man
  7. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    The precedent was set when FILO was asked to move aside from the GT6 league being a driver residing in UK. I can't see why this is any different.
    Kieran_B33 and seth123 like this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Not sure exactly where the confusion has come from guys, but if he is racing from oz then no problem...

@Hatfield , if he confirms his entry whats the story with team championship.....
  10. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    The international comments were in regards to SeanTatt i believe......
    Sam D Blacklock and finchy like this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sean, will have to see how the numbers stack up before we can commit to giving you a grid place. Our official sunday league is primarily for Aus / NZ drivers so unless we have a clear vacancy for you we will have to place you on the reserve driver list and it will have to be on a weekly basis. With 4 full divs at the moment, we just cant squeeze you in.

Cheers stu
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    he has indicated his interest which is enough for me. Teams are free to bid on him if they have money left
  13. Seantatt

Seantatt Rookie

Sry for lack of input, been laid up.
    I totally understand any worries regarding possible lag etc. I also understand its designed as an australian/NZ series. I put my name and lap time forward due to members of this league saying it would be a good series to get into. The admin sent me a message saying he would try and squeze me in if possible as all divs were full. This I was grateful for. If anyone has an absolute objection to a pom entering, no problem. But please dont use lag as an excuse as its something that never has been an issue. Just say no cos im not in aus/nz. Honestly i got thick skin and wont be offended, even if it was the intention. Absolutley no offence taken for deffo. Just please be polite enough if ya can to let me know.
    Thanks to anyone that has spoke on my behalf, most appreciated .
  14. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Hopefully you'll get a sub spot mate.
  15. Seantatt

Seantatt Rookie

Yeah if nobody objects that will be a result. If it turns out fastboy or anyone else is dead set against me racing, like i said no problem i understand , just let me know . I only put my name foward as it seemed like a decent series and the admin had no objections. If this has put anyone out, i again apologise. I'll be online anyway as always at that time, so if any spots come up , it's a result. If not, fair enough.
    Thanks again Beakeroo and thebigRAGOO for speaking on my behalf.
    beakeroo, Killercarlcox69 and SuiCid3 like this.
  16. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Hey i got no issues with running with you at all have done so on multiple occasions now, just that it is called Raceonoz, if there is space im glad to have you run with us and you are always welcome to put your name down for any of the Community events which will be run. If you want to run against the best in Australia if not the world be my guest.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Sean.....no one "objected" mate. Its just that we run our "official" sunday league as an Australian / NZ league, with prizes so we run with that, the primary focus is our Aust / NZ Drivers.

In the past (gt6 leagues) have had some serious issues with lag so that is what the basis of that rule was set on. I agree that at this stage there doesnt seem to be the same issues with PCARS.

As i said in my original response, we have 4 full divisions (16 drivers in each) so cant at this stage fit you in, i have said however, that if we have clear and obvious vacancies in a div that suits you are welcome to run.

Stu
    beakeroo likes this.
  18. Seantatt

Seantatt Rookie

Yeah, i read and appreciated your response stu.
    Fastboy, not having a pop at you. Was stating the fact of what ya wrote regarding it being an aus/nz series is all. Have spoke in chat rooms with ya. And if i had a problem with ya i'd hafe said.
    All good.
    Too end any possible upsets at all, i am withdrawing my name and interest in the series. It's only fair and as allways didnt want to upset anyone. Which is what will happen when i take positions and points of those that will be regular aus/nz runners.
    Appologies to all involved and please understand any upset was not intended.
    If its ok by those involved with the comunity events i'd still like to join in as they are fun races.
    Thanks for ya time all.
    And again, sry.
  19. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    :(
    beakeroo likes this.
  20. Hayden Docking

Hayden Docking New Recruit

would like to join plz
    zuluwoffle and seth123 like this.