PS4 - Soon to be located Gold coast

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Mark, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Mark

Mark New Recruit

About to do a big move from south so still haven't sorted a PSN (Monyx) account but working through GT-S single player mode. Just stepped up from G29 to TM300 Ferrari 599xx Alcantara Ed with T3PA + TH8A + Next Level wheel stand. Got Pcars2 and Assetto Corsa but lately all about GT-S in glorious 4K 10-bit RGB on a 79".
    Mark.
    stucar17 and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  2. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Hi @Mark, welcome to ROOZ.
    As I’m sure you may have noticed looking through the site we run a GTS league and a pCARS 2 league on Sunday nights, with Assetto Corsa running on Monday’s on PC.. Once you’re all set up with PSN, have a look at which league you may want to run, both have their pro’s and con’s on Sunday and you can also partake in Assetto Corsa as well should you wish if you have a pc.
    When are you moving up? Looking forward to racing you hopefully, I’m on pCARS 2 myself so we’ll see :)
    Any questions these lovely fellas can help you out, @Hatfield who runs GTS league and @stucar17 who runs the pCARS 2 league. Oh also @KoAStR for Assetto Corsa
    Rhino
  3. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    hey champ, same setup as mine...u got a cockpit to attach all that 2 aswell?
  4. Mark

Mark New Recruit

Just a Next Level wheel stand ATM - when I get to the new place I want get a sports car set on rails and make up square section to bolt to the back.
  5. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    I got the Next level GT ultimate V2 which is ur stand plus the chair...and am very happy with it. Would like more foward movement for the wheel tho as im 6 foot with the seat right foward and the wheel is still abit far away for me. My wifes rig is the same but she has the Next Level F1GT cockpit and i find i can get abit more comphy in that.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Sounds like a sly swap might be on the cards.
    Welcome to rooz Mark hope to see you on pcars soon for a skid.
    PaulCox likes this.
  7. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Michelle is the massive racing fan that started me off and F1 is really her thing, so ill let her keep it hehe, not like i have a choice hence the second one .Was Thinking might start a thread showing memorabilia and photos with drivers n such....even have 1 with 1 with Mr F1 im self Mr Niki Lauda when met him in melbourne...now that was a highlite

sorry didnt mean to hijack bro, just ramble after a few cans :)
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    let me know when you're ready to try gt sport online with us