Race against other leagues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pixeliz3d_DoD, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    Hi ROOZ,
    Im just reading pretty much all that I can on this forum and came across stuff about some of the other race leagues and how people prefer to ROOZ because its cleaner and has faster drivers.

Do you guys ever do X site race league tournaments?
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  2. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    No idea but I’d sure like too
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    It has been done direct league to league in the passed (GT5) with limited success.

More recently ROOZ members have teamed up to enter events run by GTP or Race Department RDTCC (on Automobilista) quite successfully, and there's official ROOZ iRacing team regularly representing ROOZ in that domain.
    Pixeliz3d_DoD likes this.
  4. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    Ok cool to know. Still gotta get my qualifying lap in. Hopefully tonite and get some seat time with fellow ROOZ'ers but think that would be interesting in the future.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Back on GT6 we did have a 3 Race series against ORS and OzCoMoBro’s (or whatever they were called) and it was great, really was the first time my eyes were opened on how skilled the best of the best really are. So you can imagine my shock when I qualified 2nd at Trial Mountain Reverse! :roflmao:
    Pixeliz3d_DoD likes this.
  6. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    That was kind of the intention with the post, to find the best and quickest drivers in Aus, and race them to see where you stack up and what they are doing different to get those times. Or if it was one of us, try to mimic their lines and basically get faster.

Big kudos as well one qualifying 2nd, but it seems to me your just fast as :):):):) lol
  7. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Considering ROOZ's history at the last few GT Academy's I'd say we don't have a problem attracting some of the faster Aussie drivers.
    2015 GT Academy Thread
    garyw61, Pixeliz3d_DoD and KoAStR like this.
  8. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    Jeez 4/6 is nothing to dismiss. reading through the thread, it does indeed seem to have good race 'genes' here. Got really lucky find that thread on whirlpool as the only other place I checked out was one my lil bro said he was interested in joining. something something aussie v8?? Just found it, V8Xseries.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017