ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] Season 4 - Round 8 Enduro Suzuka!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by krunch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

:D Good one

I botched qualli because I didn't prepare a 'day' setup. Got clear at the front and pretty much ran away with this one, just concentrating on lights going by became pretty hypnotic by the end leading to some mistakes. It's a compliment to the developers that they could recreate some childhood nostalgia of falling asleep in the back seat on long trips home at night. Grats to @Andy on the win in the GT3's and @Jeremy and @BeefStew on rounding out the GT4 podium :thumbsup:
  2. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Yours looks better than mine...
    [​IMG]
    Wally, TomHanks, Flamebadger and 4 others like this.
  3. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

I'm sure something has changed in the way it's being done. I've gone down from 90 to 75 in the last 2 races :oops:

Not a bad race at all from my perspective. Had practically no practise leading up to this, fortunately I managed to get a decent setup pretty quickly. I got a very surprising P2 in Quali but, as seems to be my habit :cry:, I lost positions at the start. Maybe I'm just too cautious or something I don't know but it's a little frustrating, especially when you get held up for ages behind people and it's ridiculously hard to pass in this game.

Finally got past people and "tried" to catch Terry. That wasn't happening at all lol. He had built up a 15 second lead by the time I got back to second and by the time the race ended he was 36 seconds ahead :rolleyes:

Congrats on all the podiums through the classes :thumbsup:
    SteveDrivingSlowly and tezpez85 like this.
  4. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

Just did an experiment. I turned on the car control ratings widget on in a practise session, 10 laps later I was back on 91 lol. Just watch what works and what doesn't on the widget and you'll pick those numbers up pretty quickly
    krunch and Wally like this.
  5. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

[​IMG]
    images hosting sites

That's me!

Had a very enjoyable race and ended up with a good result. I was a bit disappointed to be a second off my practice pace in qualy but ended up 6th which was decent enough. Dropped three places trying to be gentle at the start and then another among the GT3's as they first came through. However, I fo0und a really good rhythm and managed to claw these back - and as the GT3's taketh, they giveth back....and that plus a good pit strategy got my up to 4th position for the finish. Extremely happy with that - and even felt like I had the pace for a podium if I had not made a couple of errors that cost 10 seconds or so...bring on Zandvoort!