ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] Season 5 Round 6 [Spa] Sprint

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Mar 2, 2021.

1. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Hah, I think you posted this while I was typing. No need to apologise to me :laugh:
  2. JamesT

JamesT Rookie

That was fun mate, thanks for the clean battle. I enjoyed it.

Qualy was good, decent lap, there could have been a bit more maybe but quite alright for me. Managed the hill corner flat through quali for the first time ever, so that;s an accomplishment. Did not have the balls to repeat that in the race though, I'd have binned it for sure.
    For the race my task was to avoid contact at all cost and not worry about positions. I want to keep it klean. That worked well I think althought there were some moments, when it was too close. On the second (or first) lap a ferrari cut me off into la source, that could have been an accident, it wasn't due to luck and later, another ferrari spun ahead of me which I did not keep enough distance to but other than that, It was great for me, my best race ever without contact and as a result also my best finish to date. So yeah, happy.

Thanks for the setup help guys by the way, the Merc was planted through blanchimont every time. No drama at all, so thanks!
  3. Egor Tsakhoev

Egor Tsakhoev Rookie

Hey, Mate.
    Strange, but after you flew out like about me, I didn't get a second of repair. Maybe it's a ping. However, you did not leave me room and I had nowhere to go.
    Anyway, sorry about that.
    It was good race despite the drive trough in first lap for speeding at start))
    Mael, TomHanks and CornfordCaster like this.
  4. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Surprised you hadn't got one before. Awesome job mate!
    tezpez85 likes this.
  5. TomHanks

TomHanks Rookie

Yea 100% my error, tried to squeeze you a couple inches too far, that's why I was happy to see you go through unscathed :)
    Egor Tsakhoev likes this.