ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] Season 5 - Round 8 Enduro Bathurst

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by krunch, Mar 17, 2021.

1. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

@TakFR That's a shame to hear mate since I've enjoyed racing with you this season but I can totally see and understand your frustrations as you have raced very clean and well, hopefully you might consider coming back in the future. I really wanted to make this comment since you have raced well and you should know that.

I also wanted to add my two cents about one thing which is that in a few of the incidents I have been in this season and other previously I've settled issues I've had with certain drivers either by messaging them or they message me and 99% of the time it has cleared up the incident who was at fault and the due apologies are made. Personally this is why I haven't made any protests and I imagine this might be the same for other people as well, there is a big difference between the skills at the top and those just participating for the first time. I'd really encourage you, if you can, to reach out to other people whether it's in this league or anywhere else you race to resolve things there first, I'm not saying incidents shouldn't be reported but helping people to understand the incidents is as important as just getting a post race penalty.

Ultimately if you get taken out and it's not your fault, it sucks. Everyone has been there, we know how it feels and how :):):):) that feeling is especially if it's the only time you have to participate during your schedule. You can't do sim racing without that ever being some risk but hopefully you can help try to lift up other people by reaching out when incidents happen. We're all going to get emotional in the heat of it but this is just the way I like to approach things.
    c4rLo5 and krunch like this.
  2. Bueller

Bueller Rookie

We also get to see all of the flashy fireworks :sneaky: