RACEONOZ.com Circuit

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Welcome to RACEONOZ.com Circuit

[​IMG]

Set along the Eifel background in the GT6 Track Editor, is a fast flowing circuit with plenty of room for racing, and a few technical aspects to get your head (or car) around.

Off the line, you head towards the 'Barkleys S' (T1-2 @stucar17)
    which has a slight ascent before levelling out through 'Field' (T3 @Hatfield).
    We descend soon after into the first of the double apex of 'Hughes' (T4-5 @emmo46) but begin climbing again at the second apex which leads into 'Koast' (T6 @KoAStR). Koast crests slightly through the middle before the run down towards the late tightening 'Cross' (T7 @Ad2mny).
    The exit of Cross is a steep decline into the 'Deverall Hairpin' (T8 @Clevohead) which on exit begins the climb again, but beware 'Carn's Crest' (@carn_the_pies) and the subsequent 'Devil's Chicane' (T9 @Anon666) as some cars can become airborne!
    Continuing on we enter the 'Stumbles S' (T10-11 @Stumbles) which leads downhill into the double hairpin the 'Juzzo Z' (T12-13 @Juzzo).
    2 to go is the tightening 'Cycho Corner' (T14 @Cyber_STIG_77) and the final flat-out 'Oz' (T15 @aussie_man21) which becomes the 'Kani Straight' (@Kani) to finish the lap.

T1-2 - Barkleys S
    T3 - Field
    T4-5 - Hughes
    T6 - Koast
    T7 - Cross
    T8 - Deverall Hairpin
    Carn's Crest
    T9 - Devil's Chicane
    T10-11 - Stumbles S
    T12-13 - Juzzo Z
    T14 - Cycho Corner
    T15 - Oz
    Kani Straight

For course pictures (courtesy of @JonoStan96) please see post #9 & #10 in this thread:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/raceonoz-com-circuit.2484/#post-135305

You can download the track from my shared tracks page if you login to the GT6 community page and have me on your friends list.

I hope you enjoy the RACEONOZ.com Circuit
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    Anthonyb, Crunch, stucar17 and 3 others like this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Cool idea could use it as the track to qualify for Sunday league if that is still a thing needed, anyhow

4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That would add the complication of the new recruits having to find the track and down load it.
    seth123 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I bet they would be saying...
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    that reminds me,

You can download the track from my shared tracks page if you login to the GT6 community page and have me on your friends list.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Good to have a race on the circuit tonight after the street event. Nice close finish too @ssman244
    ssman244 likes this.
  8. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Yeah most definitely, it's a very hard track to get the lines and lift off points at, something completely new of course. Well done Hat :thumbsup:
    Hatfield likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    T1-2 - Barkleys S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

T3 - Field
    [​IMG]

T4-5 - Hughes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

T6 - Koast
    [​IMG]

T7 - Cross
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

T8 - Deverall Hairpin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Carn's Crest
    [​IMG]

T9 - Devil's Chicane
    [​IMG]

T10-11 - Stumbles S
    [​IMG]

T12-13 - Juzzo Z
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

T14 - Cycho Corner
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

T15 - Oz
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Kani Straight
    [​IMG]

Thanks to @JonoStan96 for the awesome photos in the 'GTPlanet Endurance Championship' winning 'RACEONOZ BRZ GT300'!!
  11. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Why didn't we use this track as a part of S12? It could be the last season on Gt6 before Spirt Releases so why not? :D

@Hatfield
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    frame rate drops and other issues on custom tracks

could use it for a community event though...
    Half-Byte likes this.