IRACING RaceOnOz Legends Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by hairybear, Mar 9, 2013.

1. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

thanks man. i was using a screen shot of the iRacng results table but it's too hard to read 8) when scaled down to fit here. the CSV import will work much better. i want the tables to suit the style of this site too, so had to make up my own.
  2. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I have added the race to the calendar. It asks for a finishing time. I have just assumed a time.
  3. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I reckon they should bring iracing to the next gen consoles......no brainer really. The next gen console are pretty much PC architexture so it could pretty much be a straight port. Charge $50 for the game then a modest membership fee $20 a year or something.

They could Quad drupple there user base and then some, potential become the premier sim across all platforms. Theve been around long enough and would have the capital to try a venture like that. P.S. keep the console and PC racers seperate so all the Aliens, SR freaks ect dont get pissed at newbs.

Winner idea IMO!!!!
  4. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

thanks very much mate :D see you there i hope! just did 20 laps the other night and it's going to be a hard race. if anyone has a tune please let me know. this track is a doosey.
  5. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

it's an interesting topic tekNique, one i'm very happy to debate, and as much as i hate being a thread-nazi ( i really do ), this would be better posted under the iRacing general thread in PC Simulation. :)
  6. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

remember we have the legends race tomorrow :D
  7. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Sorry Ted. I am currently at the coast. And won't be able to make it.
  8. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    sounds good - are we having a night race??? :D
  9. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

I was hoping to but the infield doesn't have lights.
  10. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    shiiiiaaat I forgot all about this and didn't check the forums yesterday... have you run the race already?
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  12. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

apologies for the results post delay everyone, my laptop's keyboard had to be replaced.

thanks for the replay mate, has anyone got race 1 that they can pass on to me?
  13. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

sorry for being so quiet on the legends front, life happens...anyone interested in a round on Friday the 2nd of August?
  14. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    sounds good ted!

also need to get the mustang series up and running. anyone keen on joining the legends and mustangs together one race after the other??
  15. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

sounds goooood to me! i'll start the legends a half hour earlier at 8PM ( practice start ) and trim the lap count a little. with the new admin controls there's no need for a second qualifier anymore so that will shave a little time too. would be a top night :cool:

edit: practice will start earlier than this, as someone pointed out last round i have been wasting server time. it will start at 7PM with QUALIFYING starting at 8:30PM
  16. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    is that for the legands
  17. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Should be OK for me. So this is confirmed? Let me know and I'll fill in the race calender.
  18. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

thanks KoAStR, i will definitely run it this Friday, not sure what's happening with the Mustangs though.

edit...is everyone keen on reverse gridding for race 2 of the Legends?
  19. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

yeah Col. i think the Mustang race is straight after it.
  20. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    just signed up two years subscription