RACEONOZ Official club on GT6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Will do, just about to set all this up as we speak, and I will make announcements on here, in the current club and the new one. Just been flat out with real life and work, we won't be making events in the club this season for league races but will test leading up to next season.
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    New club ID can someone please check it out and post back here if it worked?
    Club ID: 1011300
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Hey guys, im hosting a lobby atm via the ROOZ Offical page, it looks quite cool with all the green plus the logo at the top, anyone up for some practise at the mountain??
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    If you are not already a member, please join the club. Sticking the boot into this and getting some serious testing done. N64's origin JOHNS lobby will be tested in the club lobby this Friday. See how we go.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Also making a TT Room for newcomers to place them in a division would be better then the current system.
  6. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    To avoid any confusion, can we delete the other raceonoz club?

Depending on how the 'johns' room goes, I might run the nurburgring 3 hour as a club event
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yes the other club with clevo as admin was a test.

The more testing we can get done before the season the better. Go nuts guys.
  8. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Hmmm so you create an event with set regulations and multiple rooms can be created within the event room using only those regs. Another bonus for Sunday's, all rooms same regs. You can set voice chat and title of room but the rest is preset.
  9. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    how many events can run at the same time, is the limit 10?
  10. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Not sure. The way things went down tonight I don't think people will want to use them though. 11 starters, 6 finishers. 3 random DSC's and 2 pit glitches. I'm hoping it was purely down to the raceonoz psn not being on people's friends list. I don't think it had anything to do with the club lobby, as GTP runs that way at some events with great success. I guess the next thing is to try with everyone friends with host. One DSC was friends with the host though. Maybe a known stable host can try see how it goes.

One great part of the lobby though, it shows results of the races run at the event for anyone to see, which would be real handy for the numbers guys. [​IMG]
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    One handy feature would be the ability to download a replay...
    I got the infinite loading screen of death when the race ended, a massive shame with it being one of the most exciting races I've taken part in.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  12. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Yeah can't wait till we can race on PS4, atleast then if the replay doesn't work you can still download your game play.