ROOZ Custom Made Merchandise

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0T0R-AU86, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert Professional

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Yup; no Minimums are required. You can order just One if you want. :thumbsup:
    seth123 and Spidey_11 like this.
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Honestly if the price was near $65 I wouldn’t be surprised but low 40’s is impressive
    stucar17 and Spidey_11 like this.
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams Turn_Left_Racing
    This so needs to happed one way or another, so many of us are keen to represent this great community with some kick arse apparel
    Spidey_11, JonoStan96 and Woody like this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    N64TheStig007 (J.Stankowski)
    I’m sure all it needs it the A-OK from whoever runs this place these days, look at the designs Beau’s posted, I cannot understand why you wouldn’t want to have your members essentially advertising the site on their backs walking down the street or at a race event. $42 a pop for a custom designed shirt is a steal. Even if for legal reasons it cannot showcase the site sponsors, even if it just says RaceOnOz on it, that is enough to suffice. Would make the next Rooz kart meet a bit different that’s for sure!

I’d love to have one, preferably not one with my PSN on it though :roflmao:
    Woody likes this.
  5. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    What do you mean? N64TheStig007 is a fantastic PSN. :roflmao:
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield Teams Championship Chairman Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    nah make it today's rooz equivalent: PS4BigDealMI6
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    That would be @KoAStR , with @Anon666 keeping an eye on the $$$ situation in the account.

There was / is talk of this happening still.
    We have to be a little careful of who we put on the shirt in terms of "sponsors" but am sure that Gamesmen, PAGNIAN, SELBY and IGNITion would have no issues.
    When we get back up to speed (after the break) might see if we can pursue this, especially if we can come up with a generic design that people can order 1 at a time.
    One of the issues was 'ROOZ" holding stock and distributing as people order them.
    If we can come up with a design that "rooz" pays for, then people can access that design and order online individually ??
    andyo450, c4rLo5, garyw61 and 3 others like this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Beau, i just had a look on the tribefire website and it looks pretty easy to set up.
    I got differing $$ though on set up fees.... at first it says $50 and then later on it says $100....
    I think this could be a great way for us to set up a store and sell from there without having to hold any stock.
    We could also use as prizes as well.....I reckon this is the cleanest way ive seen of doing what we want.
  9. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert Professional

PSN ID
    I just checked out the website regarding the price difference. Just Above the "Credit Card will be charged: $100; it says "We have recently increased our pricing due to high demand" so i guess it is currently $100 to get it designed and have your own store on the site unlike the $55 it has on the home page. That is a slight shame but i still vouch for them even for that price. Especially considering how many you guys could sell in the long run and it is unlimited revisions for all the shirt designs so you can be as Picky as you want .
    andyo450, Woody and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Hey guys,

I have a mate who runs a jiu-jitsu apparel company, and he gets prints etc made for him.
    I have a contact for a supplier/t-shirt maker :)p) if you would like to enquire?

To add to this, im pretty sure it works on a order to demand typeof fashion. We would organise a design, see who is interested, then place the relevant order. Not sure if this is any help, but thought i'd share nonetheless
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Spidey_11, KoAStR and Woody like this.
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Would definitely be interested in this, would really like someone to run this whole thing...anyone, anyone?
    Woody likes this.
  12. LennonLegend1993

If anyone has a design or is good with drawing them up etc. I can facilitate speaking with the guy who can make them to get quotes etc?
    Woody and Hatfield like this.
  13. Woody

Woody Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    I vote @Spidey_11 to run it :D
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  14. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Definitely keen on a Rooz shirt with my name on it
    Woody likes this.
  15. KoAStR

KoAStR Admin Adrift Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    The first step is to decide on a design. I reckon as SPL has done we keep it simple. Rooz logo on Black with the community slogan.

Adding sponsor logos will add cost and complexity. Especially if we go for a distribution model where Rooz gets a commission or is handling funds, as this is getting into copyright territory where we'd have to consoder obtaining written approval to use each brand logo.

I liked the Redbubble idea too.
    Noxrai likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    N64TheStig007 (J.Stankowski)
    I’m no graphic designer by any means but check out some of the designs used by Target Darts for their pros. Abstract designs always standout and IMO would look a lot better than an ordinary black shirt with a logo ironed on (I adore my Phil Taylor shirt to death :roflmao:)
    https://www.target-darts.co.uk/clothing?sort=a-z&limit=24&page=2
  17. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11
    I like the more abstract designs also. The links Beau and Jono have posted have nice looking shirts with good details on them. There's no deadline so we can still take our time in deciding and designing the shirts.
    Bounty05 likes this.
  18. LennonLegend1993

Does anyone have some up to date designs for shirts or polos? (with approval for any company logo's/sponsor names etc if required?) I can forward it through to the above mentioned contact, I just need something to show him haha.
  19. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert Professional

PSN ID
    I don't mean to sound Rude here; but if you just go for a plain shirt and slap the RACEONOZ logo on it you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot. IMO it just looks tacky; rushed and unprofessional.
    Whilst what Jono posted was very complex designs; i think something along those lines as a base would be perfect. People like TribeFire do not charge more for the complexity of the design. Not sure if Lennon's will because some will charge extra for sure; but whoever you guys choose to go through; don't just slap a logo on a shirt and call it done. PLEASE.
    I do love this site and whilst i'm nowhere near as active as i once was; i want you guys to succeed and be well represented. If you guys are doing Streams with a Facecam and have the shirts on; out in public at SimRacing Events with the tops on; even at a V8 Supercars or Formula One event; it all represents the site and you don't want the first impression to be "They don't bother too much about how they represent themselves."
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Admin Adrift Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I think you raise a good point Beau. Perhap we need options.

Personally I like a more understated casual look and I don't wear polo's outside of work or have any interest in fitting in a with mainstream motorsport look.
    Beau_Albert likes this.