ROOZ Racing Team Discussion

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by warrior2167, Jul 31, 2014.

?

Which Livery ?

1. Team Colours

100.0%
  2. Own Colours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Own Colours with Team Rims

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey all... Sorry to hi-jack your thread but the HI-TEC OILS GT SERIES is coming soon. The 6 cars available for season 2 are GT300's RE AMEMIYA RX7 & SUBARU BRZ. GT3's SLS AMG GT3, AUDI R8 LMS, BMW M3 GT2 & NISSAN GTR GT3. The BHP to equalize them is close to being finalised but not quite. So have a chat to the guys amongst your team as it would be desirable if you could form a team with 1 from each division ( gold div1, silver divs 2 & 3 & bronze div 4,5 & 6) and run as a factory team( same car same livery)by all means this doesn't mean you are restricted to entering with your league team. start date is after BJH ROC on the 12/10 and has a 99.9% probability that it will be on sunday night 19/10. If you didn't see or hear about season 1 it's a cracking series enjoyed by all.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Kept up my record podium finishes with a 3rd.... front 2 are a couple of divisions quicker than the field. made a mess of the start binned it while in 3rd so came from last with only running a 4 stopper. everyone else did 5 so when I passed kart and moved into 3rd with 9 to run I only had to stay clean. finished 1 sec in front of him conserving tyres and fuel in my last 3 laps
    warrior2167 and webnomad like this.
  3. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    got second las tnight
    warrior2167 and VARDZ like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DSC for me :(
  5. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Well done guys, at least I got my Joker pick right this week, nicely driven Vardz.

Anyone up for some practice tonight or tomorrow ?.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Certainly will.....I have work to do at RBR and I know Kart is quick there.... the front 2 are within the top 20 in lap times almost every week so I have no chance of catching them... but a podium finish in D5 would be great and after the drop round I think kart is with in a couple of points....oh yeah cheers for the vote of confidence
  7. warrior2167

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Ok, I will have the room open about 8:30.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @TRL_beau welcome to RZR
    Side note, warrior, I got the full no sound glitch in Mints room after leaving yours.
  9. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    thanks Hatfield that glitch is very annoying it's happening to everyone happen to me when i was in his room last night.
    webnomad likes this.
  10. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    it was on and off that glitch...first no sound of the engine...then no trackside sounds... but it was good to see how things are done :) ... 1.41s for you guys ...great stuff
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    when I went into TLR's room, Mint begged me to tell him warriors fastest lap...I told him 39.5 and he crapped himself lol
  12. warrior2167

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Hopefully it gets sorted by Sunday, I haven't run I to this glitch yet.

@TRL_beau
    Welcome to the team, and could you paint your car in the team colour, "Curious yellow" from the plymouth cuda.
  13. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Sure thing captain. :)
    warrior2167 likes this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    had good pace, but spun on the last corner twice. So annoyed with myself. Sorry cap
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Whats the saying...any win in a good win.... Only 5 starters I D5 last night with no Jako...Started P2 1.5 sec off Oblisc q time and settled in losing a second a lap to him but clearing away from the field. A couple of laps after the first stops Oblisc dsc and there I was in front where I stayed winning by 18 secs
    warrior2167 likes this.
  16. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    2nd again :) ...practice here helped
    warrior2167 likes this.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Who did the joker go to boss
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. warrior2167

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Thats a shame mate, you'll get that podium next week :thumbsup:
    Well done on your win. I gave to webnomad, best pic thus far in 2nd place
    Great job mate.

I didn't do as well, 4th after having to come down the pits a 3rd time when I pushed to hard on pit entry.

Wednesday night sound good for our final practice session ?
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    lol I am not good at nurburgring
    wednesday should be fine